Todays the Day

pkgdriver

If he keeps coming over here I'm going to open an account on Reddit and bust his balls all day

He has no business being over here at all
Number one maybe three people like them because they are stupid

Number two he had treated the retired people on here very poorly

Number three he should take his own advice that retired people should not post on here at all

Number four nobody wants to hear his opinion because he's completely irrelevant and out of the game

Number five he can go fudge himself

How is coworkers didn't put it rain bag over his head and strangled him to death I will never understand

What a arrogant piece of garbage

P.S.
I forgot about it 75 farewell speeches

Go to hell Dave and don't ever come back here you piece of crap
Your post got cut off.
Please finish 6-10.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Here's the thing, and I've posed this to many of my coworkers. Now I'll bring it to you. None of you, none, know 5 people that can come in and do this job. I don't and I'll stand by that.

So yes we deserve every dime, nickel, penny, dollar that we can squeeze out of these bastads. Cuz they squeeze the L out of us daily.

Michael Scott

Just to look, if things go sideways in a real bad way, started looking around at jobs. A lot of similar stuff (HS diploma, labor stuff) pays half to 3/4 around me.

I have other options/skills if needed, but looking around is depressing.

But I look at/explain our situation to others that we are similar to professional athletes. Does playing any sport, honestly, deserve pay in the millions of dollars? As much as I love sports, the answer is no. But those sports generate that kind of revenue to pay the players.

Our job is, at its basic form, simple. Management doesn’t always make it so, but that’s a whole other can of worms. But our labor generates these record profits. We deserve a bigger piece and it’s time our compensation increases with shareholders and those who sit in offices.
Man thats a really good way to put it to words actually

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Here's the thing, and I've posed this to many of my coworkers. Now I'll bring it to you. None of you, none, know 5 people that can come in and do this job. I don't and I'll stand by that.

So yes we deserve every dime, nickel, penny, dollar that we can squeeze out of these bastads. Cuz they squeeze the L out of us daily.
We are a different breed, no doubt. :censored2: all y’all that don’t think so.

UnionStrong

Just to look, if things go sideways in a real bad way, started looking around at jobs. A lot of similar stuff (HS diploma, labor stuff) pays half to 3/4 around me.

I have other options/skills if needed, but looking around is depressing.

But I look at/explain our situation to others that we are similar to professional athletes. Does playing any sport, honestly, deserve pay in the millions of dollars? As much as I love sports, the answer is no. But those sports generate that kind of revenue to pay the players.

Our job is, at its basic form, simple. Management doesn’t always make it so, but that’s a whole other can of worms. But our labor generates these record profits. We deserve a bigger piece and it’s time our compensation increases with shareholders and those who sit in offices.
Bravo, could not have said it better. 👏

RangerMan06

Just to make corporate and management sweat it out. I remember our district manager turning ghost white when he heard the last contract didn't get voted in.

UnionStrong

I'm voting NO on the first offer regardless what it is.
IMG_4695.gif