Todays the Day

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Not sure what was funny about my post. He asked what number would cover inflation and I gave it. I was wrong though. For some reason it gave me 2022 data at 8.3 percent. It's now at 4.1. So 1.75 would be what we need to JUST meet inflation.
I’m not disrespecting you. Just making, I guess a bad joke in bad taste. However, I appreciate the information; honestly. They always change the calculations for inflation. We are worth more than we know.

Not sure what was funny about my post. He asked what number would cover inflation and I gave it. I was wrong though. For some reason it gave me 2022 data at 8.3 percent. It's now at 4.1. So 1.75 would be what we need to JUST meet inflation.
$1.75 to keep up with last year, what about altogether? I already did the math, we're about $4.50 behind inflation over the last few years. I'd be fine with a few bucks up front if we got a good amount overall.

What should make you happy is me sitting in your chair watching tv
LinearHoarseArizonaalligatorlizard-max-1mb.gif

Staydryitsraining

Stunt? No PR absolutely.
Referring to it wasn't for us. It was for public relations. And it was a stunt, posturing on the company. The guy said last final best june 30. Well it's July 1st and there is no last final best. He's giving them till July 5th now for final best last. The goal post has moved. He set up the goal post, not the company. He should have done what he originally said last best final June 30th sent it out and we vote no. Not say something and do something different.

Referring to it wasn't for us. It was for public relations. And it was a stunt, posturing on the company. The guy said last final best june 30. Well it's July 1st and there is no last final best. He's giving them till July 5th now for final best last. The goal post has moved. He set up the goal post, not the company. He should have done what he originally said last best final June 30th sent it out and we vote no. Not say something and do something different.
Let's be fair about this now.
That was his goal but the company approached him and said we will have a deal hammered by July 5th

Or would you rather go on strike?

Staydryitsraining

Let's be fair about this now.
That was his goal but the company approached him and said we will have a deal hammered by July 5th

Or would you rather go on strike?
I'll be fair in what he attempted to do was get the public on our side. That's needed. Maybe it worked maybe it didn't. Remaines to be seen. I would rather him be calm and collected and if he says something we can count on it. Logic tells me the company can't afford to strike, economy is down, all that matters to them is the stock, we strike that falls and the lasting effects would be brutal. He should have sent us their bs proposal we vote it down to leave zero doubt we aren't :censored2:ing around.

I'll be fair in what he attempted to do was get the public on our side. That's needed. Maybe it worked maybe it didn't. Remaines to be seen. I would rather him be calm and collected and if he says something we can count on it. Logic tells me the company can't afford to strike, economy is down, all that matters to them is the stock, we strike that falls and the lasting effects would be brutal. He should have sent us their bs proposal we vote it down to leave zero doubt we aren't :censored2:ing around.
Is doing exactly what Ron Carey did in 1997

The company offered us a garbage disposal back then and the union is not putting it up for us to vote on

Cowboy Mac

And how do we still have 2 supplements still outstanding? He left NorCal and Louisville hanging out to dry.