TonyQ's True Intentions

Why do you think TonyQ is selling this contract so hard ?

• He , himself , is THE Dennis Taylor and thinks this is a good contract.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • She is on the negotiating team and wants extended talks somewhere tropical.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • She receives a huge bonus if contract goes through on first ballot.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • He's really just some troll living in his moms basement.

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I don't care about anyone's intentions. The question is what position has the strongest arguments. Worrying about someone's motives only distracts from finding the truth. Someone could have a reputation of being of the highest virtue and honesty, that doesn't mean they are never wrong.

Almost all of the arguments I've seen for voting yes are weak at best, and obviously fallacious at worst. The arguments for voting no are generally well-reasoned, if sometimes speculative. The concerns about the contract have been dismissed, and not reasonably addressed. If there are any good reasons for voting yes, I'd really love to hear them. Even my BA doesn't have any good reasons for voting yes. I talked to him...

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Trying hard to figure out Tony's true intentions...

Please vote and enlighten me.

MISERY.gif

Tony Q

He is too close to the issue, he believes this is a great contract because he was told by his associates that it was a great contract. Nobody sees the true facts until they remove themselves from the situation and look at it from an outsider's viewpoint. His new attempt is reverse psychology of saying he wants to strike but his intentions are he wants to pass his buddies horse crap deal down the river. Simple solution ignore him and VOTE NO.
Vote No