TonyQ's True Intentions

Why do you think TonyQ is selling this contract so hard ?

• He , himself , is THE Dennis Taylor and thinks this is a good contract.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • She is on the negotiating team and wants extended talks somewhere tropical.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • She receives a huge bonus if contract goes through on first ballot.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • He's really just some troll living in his moms basement.

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

Tony Q

You shouldn't call him "Tony", "he", and "she" too,....twice???
But then again, he shouldn't call Sean O @wide load 's "girlfriend" either?

Either way, "one wrong doesn't make two rights"....right???

I'm going to refrain from voting or comment unit I get it sorted out internally.
I am good with anyone calling me anything. I appreciate you defending a ladies honor.

Tony Q

Having the He and She alternative choices had nothing to do with any attempt at insult on my part ;

There has been speculation that TonyQ is in fact, actually a she. I don't know either way for sure but I M inclined to think that she is in fact a her / she.

The "he" choices are only specific to the fact that Dennis Taylor is a known he so if someone chose that option to vote then the correct terminology would be in fact a "he"

The other "he" choice is a bit of stereotyping on my part in that most all trolls still living in their parents' basements are in typically men.
I do not feel disrespected in any way.

Tony Q

So is Leadbelly now Tony Q..?
I was Rick Hicks, Keith, a tough ass female Business agent, and not a young up and comer now. I think all this speculation is awesome. I have just become a tough young sage from all over the country. Is this a retirement thread meant to stroke my ego into endorsing a YES vote yet again?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I was Rick Hicks, Keith, a tough ass female Business agent, and not a young up and comer now. I think all this speculation is awesome. I have just become a tough young sage from all over the country. Is this a retirement thread meant to stroke my ego into endorsing a YES vote yet again?
i already voted no

Tony Q

I don't care about anyone's intentions. The question is what position has the strongest arguments. Worrying about someone's motives only distracts from finding the truth. Someone could have a reputation of being of the highest virtue and honesty, that doesn't mean they are never wrong.

Almost all of the arguments I've seen for voting yes are weak at best, and obviously fallacious at worst. The arguments for voting no are generally well-reasoned, if sometimes speculative. The concerns about the contract have been dismissed, and not reasonably addressed. If there are any good reasons for voting yes, I'd really love to hear them. Even my BA doesn't have any good reasons for voting yes. I talked to him...
I still stand by my comments that this contract has something for everyone, but understand if you want to vote no. I think you are misguided if you do vote no, but encourage you to vote no if you feel the need.