TonyQ's True Intentions

Why do you think TonyQ is selling this contract so hard ?

• He , himself , is THE Dennis Taylor and thinks this is a good contract.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • She is on the negotiating team and wants extended talks somewhere tropical.

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • She receives a huge bonus if contract goes through on first ballot.

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • He's really just some troll living in his moms basement.

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
He was promised something in order to help pass this bull crap contract and because he doesn’t have the nuts to walk away from the red vest.
I hope he's doing more than just posting here then. If every active member of BC voted one way, I dont think we'd sway any outcome..

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
He is too close to the issue, he believes this is a great contract because he was told by his associates that it was a great contract. Nobody sees the true facts until they remove themselves from the situation and look at it from an outsider's viewpoint. His new attempt is reverse psychology of saying he wants to strike but his intentions are he wants to pass his buddies horse crap deal down the river. Simple solution ignore him and VOTE NO.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I hope he's doing more than just posting here then. If every active member of BC voted one way, I dont think we'd sway any outcome..

That’s what many here can’t see. How many members are active, how many are actually Teamsters and how many would vote?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Trying hard to figure out Tony's true intentions...

Please vote and enlighten me.
You shouldn't call him "Tony", "he", and "she" too,....twice???
But then again, he shouldn't call Sean O @wide load 's "girlfriend" either?

Either way, "one wrong doesn't make two rights"....right???

I'm going to refrain from voting or comment unit I get it sorted out internally.

F

Frankie's Friend

giphy-7.gif

Catdog.
He or she?

km3

I think he really believes that it's a good deal, and that it's in the best interest of the union, collectively, for it to pass.

Doubleparkedrunner

You shouldn't call him "Tony", "he", and "she" too,....twice???
But then again, he shouldn't call Sean O @wide load 's "girlfriend" either?

Either way, "one wrong doesn't make two rights"....right???

I'm going to refrain from voting or comment unit I get it sorted out internally.

Having the He and She alternative choices had nothing to do with any attempt at insult on my part ;

There has been speculation that TonyQ is in fact, actually a she. I don't know either way for sure but I M inclined to think that she is in fact a her / she.

The "he" choices are only specific to the fact that Dennis Taylor is a known he so if someone chose that option to vote then the correct terminology would be in fact a "he"

The other "he" choice is a bit of stereotyping on my part in that most all trolls still living in their parents' basements are in typically men.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Having the He and She alternative choices had nothing to do with any attempt at insult on my part ;

There has been speculation that TonyQ is in fact, actually a she. I don't know either way for sure but I M inclined to think that she is in fact a her / she.

The "he" choices are only specific to the fact that Dennis Taylor is a known he so if someone chose that option to vote then the correct terminology would be in fact a "he"

The other "he" choice is a bit of stereotyping on my part in that most all trolls still living in their parents' basements are in typically men.
Guess that makes me a chauvinist, as I overlooked Tony as being the unisex name that it is?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Hey come on guys. UPS showed me a powerpoint presentation on how they need these concessions to stay competitive. Ive been playing golf with these guys for years and they are all straight shooters. I believe this is the best contract ever.