TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It would be interesting to know if arrests were made swiftly or was there any hesitancy due to the racial component?

Box Ox

are you racist?

2304C80E-8A6D-4764-8724-DA6D42CBF0CA.jpeg

rickyb

If you see race in a question of a potential terrorist threat, that's on you.
its not illegal to say yes or no, but it is cowardly to not own up to it.

im against racism but i have racist thoughts. i call it a product of my environment.

Box Ox

am i wrong? wally has an undercurrent of racism in alot of his stuff he posts. kinda like reagan talking about welfare queens or whatever.

There are definitely some dudes on here who have posted some super racist stuff. I typically respond with something like “And there it is.” This thread....isn’t that.

Wally

its not illegal to say yes or no, but it is cowardly to not own up to it.

im against racism but i have racist thoughts. i call it a product of my environment.
Two gals were protesting something personal in a public arena. That's news.

rickyb

There are definitely some dudes on here who have posted some super racist stuff. I typically respond with something like “And there it is.” This thread....isn’t that.
i duno...theyre black and theyre behaving badly. wally typically posts stuff like that.

funny how swearing is obscene, but racism is up for debate. swearing should not be censored.

Wally

i duno...theyre black and theyre behaving badly. wally typically posts stuff like that.

funny how swearing is obscene, but racism is up for debate. swearing should not be censored.
I wonder if the tickets said First Class...FIGHT!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
if you are racist you diss yourself. alot of people think its great to control other races, or to control their wives, or to identify with their controllers in the case of trump or religious leaders.

Oh Oh ... They are watching me too!!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus