TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

The big package

It blow's my mind how stupid people are today !!! Wouldn't it be so much easier to work disagreements out with class instead of acting like idiots !!! By being stupid they go to jail , get a criminal record and probably get sued , all for what !!!!

rickyb

It blow's my mind how stupid people are today !!! Wouldn't it be so much easier to work disagreements out with class instead of acting like idiots !!! By being stupid they go to jail , get a criminal record and probably get sued , all for what !!!!
undercover cops destroy :censored2: to instigate riots.

violent protest is a prominent political philosophy not to mention its what your forgien policy is all about.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t act as if you’re not racist. You say so many condescending and patronizing things about Black people, as if they are incapable of succeeding without assistance from the government and everyone else.
RickyB is one of the basest people I know.
blacks have no wealth
selling drugs to survive yea. thats says something about how bad the eocnomy is for blacks
the blacks kill each other so the whites dont have to do it.
Just look up “Blacks” posted by RickyB.
You’ll find all kinds of red pills.

rickyb

RickyB is one of the basest people I know.

Just look up “Blacks” posted by RickyB.
You’ll find all kinds of red pills.
bass for your face?

chuck d agrees with me on black on black violence.

US blacks having no wealthy is supported by statistics. probably because the racist banks wont give them a mortgage which ive also quoted here. thats where most whites have their wealth.

unemployment is typically higher for blacks. and without even looking at it, incomes are lower. :censored2: im good at this i can predict the stats without even looking at them.

its an amazing little racist system you have set up.

Last edited: