TOO GALS, ONE NAMED AALIYAH, GET INTO A FIGHT INSIDE JET BRIDGE!..VIDEO!

The big package

so how do you explain countries with different standards of living? they are just constant?
Well I can tell you that most other countries economies are in serious trouble , if it wasn't for the U.S helping out when needed they would be screwed and I can tell you that the UK and Europe is way tougher than we are when it comes to foreigners wanting to live there . If your not a citizen, forget it ! Also health care , everybody pays , EVERYBODY working or not !!!!

rickyb

Well I can tell you that most other countries economies are in serious trouble , if it wasn't for the U.S helping out when needed they would be screwed and I can tell you that the UK and Europe is way tougher than we are when it comes to foreigners wanting to live there . If your not a citizen, forget it ! Also health care , everybody pays , EVERYBODY working or not !!!!
u can look up michael hudson vancouver for an analysis on why housing is unaffordable.

america's financial terrorism on wall st destroyed the world economy in 2008. your lack of an adequate coronavirus response is also destroying the economy, but lesser.

u didnt answer whether you believe in raises greater than inflation or not. i can understand as standards of living are no higher in america than they were in 1973.

The big package

so housing here is worth 10x as much adjusted for inflation because of demand and nothing to do with low interest rates or banks lending money?

View attachment 308579

seattle unemployment. i read wiki on seattle min wage, 3/4 positive uni studies on it...not surprising
I also read up on it and the general view is
That alot of workers are making about the same because they're working less hours , (no surprise there) some doing better, not better for the consumer , also it's not great for new hires !!!

rickyb

I also read up on it and the general view is
That alot of workers are making about the same because they're working less hours , (no surprise there) some doing better, not better for the consumer , also it's not great for new hires !!!
thats not what those studies said. only 1/4 supported your argument.

The big package

u can look up michael hudson vancouver for an analysis on why housing is unaffordable.

america's financial terrorism on wall st destroyed the world economy in 2008. your lack of an adequate coronavirus response is also destroying the economy, but lesser.

u didnt answer whether you believe in raises greater than inflation or not. i can understand as standards of living are no higher in america than they were in 1973.
Inadequate Corona response ??? Please everybody around the world is in the same boat !!!

The big package

And I can remember a day when one mans salary could support a whole family and mom could stay home , those days are gone why do you think that is ???

rickyb

And I can remember a day when one mans salary could support a whole family and mom could stay home , those days are gone why do you think that is ???
real wages arent any higher than 1973 peak. prior to that i believe real wages rose for 150 years in america. it was unprecedented. people thought hte country was blessed by god because every year their standard of living rose.

so i cant recall specifically what happened that a single parent cant support a family anymore, but i would guess govt not funding services the way it used to like student debt, people borrowing more and more for property driving up the costs of housing, and then you have immigration, automation, womens entering the workforce, and globalization which prevented real wages from rising. your govt has been captured by money so youre going to have price gouging in certain sectors like healthcare.

The big package

real wages arent any higher than 1973 peak. prior to that i believe real wages rose for 150 years in america. it was unprecedented. people thought hte country was blessed by god because every year their standard of living rose.

so i cant recall specifically what happened that a single parent cant support a family anymore, but i would guess govt not funding services the way it used to like student debt, people borrowing more and more for property driving up the costs of housing, and then you have immigration, automation, womens entering the workforce, and globalization which prevented real wages from rising. your govt has been captured by money so youre going to have price gouging in certain sectors like healthcare.
Well I'll tell you why , the dollar was much stronger . Wages were lower but so was the price (much lower) of goods so you were able to make ends meet on one pay check . The value of the dollar has dropped significantly over the last 20 or 30 years , thus you don't get much for the dollar anymore . Wages keep going up so do the price of goods !!! Just look at the price of food these days it's outrageous!!!

rickyb

Well I'll tell you why , the dollar was much stronger . Wages were lower but so was the price (much lower) of goods so you were able to make ends meet on one pay check . The value of the dollar has dropped significantly over the last 20 or 30 years , thus you don't get much for the dollar anymore . Wages keep going up so do the price of goods !!! Just look at the price of food these days it's outrageous!!!
yea ill look up what effect hte end of bretton woods had on the economy.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The Minimum Wage Fallacy

The vast majority of economic studies show that increases in the minimum wage lead to fewer employment opportunities for the least-skilled workers. A recent study by Cornell University’s labor relations journal bears this out.

This new analysis from economists at Miami and Trinity University — reported on by Minimumwage.com — calls the idea to raise the minimum wage a 1 million-job disaster. The study uses updated Census Bureau data from 2012 and 2013 to provide State-level estimates on the number of jobs that would be lost as a result of a $10.10 wage hike. Across all 50 States, the updated analysis shows that at least 360,000 jobs — and as many as 1,084,000 jobs — would be lost.

The One Million Job Disaster

Supporters argue that such a boost will reduce poverty without reducing jobs. But the academic evidence paints a very different picture: According to economists at the Federal Reserve Board and the University of California-Irvine, the majority of empirical research shows that a higher minimum wage reduces employment for the least-skilled while having little to no effect on poverty rates. Recent research claiming to overturn this consensus has been thoroughly refuted in a study forthcoming in Cornell University’s labor relations journal.