Too much business SORRY

Nolimitz

just how I want to spend an afternoon watching a pizza delivery or repair trk status. Folks need to get a life. waste of time effort and bandwidth.

fdxsux

If we aren't gonna scan each package, we might as well just scan the cons tag attached to each can and be done with it. Customers want accurate and up to date info on THEIR package, not every other package. If it was "insignificant and a waste of time and money" why is the pizza commercial advertising real time updates on their pizza. Safelight Glass lets you follow the repair truck online. Amazon gives you the option to follow your delivery.
So you don’t think customers care whether their package is delivered by Express or Ground but they care about minutiae such as whether a courier scans an astra label or a cons tag? Okay, if you say so.

falcon back

So you don’t think customers care whether their package is delivered by Express or Ground but they care about minutiae such as whether a courier scans an astra label or a cons tag? Okay, if you say so.
As long as their package gets delivered within the commitment times, a majority of customers wouldn't care if Lassie, a monkey or even a dip :censored2:z like you delivers it. Well. They may not let your ignorant self on their property. But Lassie or a monkey for sure. They can be trained on a LEO. You, not so much

fdxsux

As long as their package gets delivered within the commitment times, a majority of customers wouldn't care if Lassie, a monkey or even a dip :censored2:z like you delivers it. Well. They may not let your ignorant self on their property. But Lassie or a monkey for sure. They can be trained on a LEO. You, not so much
And they don’t care if Lassie, the monkey, or myself scans their label or a cons tag either as long as their package gets there on time.

falcon back

And they don’t care if Lassie, the monkey, or myself scans their label or a cons tag either as long as their package gets there on time.
YOU were the one that said scans were a waste of time. Customers love the ability to see their package scans online. If we did what your ignorance self suggested, customers would have no idea the status of their delivery. You really are a maroon but FDX does hire the handicapped.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If it was "insignificant and a waste of time and money" why is the pizza commercial advertising real time updates on their pizza. Safelight Glass lets you follow the repair truck online. Amazon gives you the option to follow your delivery.
Super! Then go work for one those companies instead, join their online forum and leave here. Goodbye!

vantexan

No more or less liable than if Express loses it or destroys it.

Customer agrees that FedEx may transport it however they want, per the service guide. To think that you should have to inform them that another division will transport it is stupid. You're paying for an on-time delivery, not a specific form of transport.
@59 Dano Looks to me that yes you did talk about FedEx choosing which division to ship it by, even if the customer pays a premium for Express service.

falcon back

@59 Dano Looks to me that yes you did talk about FedEx choosing which division to ship it by, even if the customer pays a premium for Express service.
As Reagan would say "There you go again". The shipper pays for delivery with a day and time in mind. Not a particular OPCO. When I am in a FDX Office location and a customer wants to ship, I usually hear our agent say"When do you need it there". I have never heard them ask "Do you want Express or Ground to deliver your package"