Tool talk

moreluck

golden ticket member
I carry one in my camper otherwise we carry a AAA card (lazy mans lug wrench):-)
I love AAA.....hubby was in a friend's rental car in Hawaii. They locked the keys in the car. AAA came out because a member was in the car. Great service and discounts better than AARP........I cut up my AARP card and throw away any mail they send to me. They were in favor of Obamacare so I don't want anything to do with them.

rod

Retired 22 years
I love AAA.....hubby was in a friend's rental car in Hawaii. They locked the keys in the car. AAA came out because a member was in the car. Great service and discounts better than AARP........I cut up my AARP card and throw away any mail they send to me. They were in favor of Obamacare so I don't want anything to do with them.

We always kept AAA for when the kids were driving junkers. My daughter used it quite a bit when she was in college. The wife likes to keep it because she is always going someplace with her gal friends. I never joined AARP. I figured when they started hinting that I was old when I was only 50 -screw them. They still send me a free "temporary" membership card at least twice a year. I have used it to get a discount at a few places that don't give a AAA one.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
AARP is very anti gun also.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I used to work at a dealership and the selling of the warrantys was their biggest money maker!! best profit!! You would think it would be undercoating (like in Fargo)