Tool talk

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

CHALLY9TX

Anyone have a suggestion on a toolbox? Right now I'm really liking this one from Costco. My father-in-law got one when they were on sale for $499.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1471584603.364266.jpg

Gear

Parts on Order
The build quality for the cost is pretty amazing. I've seen guys using them in professional shops.

I agree. But if you really load them down with tools and work in a large shop that requires you to move from bay to bay, it can get tiring. They just dont roll as nice as Snap On or Matco. Load them down and leave the box in one spot, perfect toolbox.

Brownslave688

I agree. But if you really load them down with tools and work in a large shop that requires you to move from bay to bay, it can get tiring. They just dont roll as nice as Snap On or Matco. Load them down and leave the box in one spot, perfect toolbox.
Yeah. The castors don't hold up well to be moved around a. bunch. That's what my tool cart is for. :)

CHALLY9TX

How many tools and what kind are you looking to store?

Nothing too heavy duty. Wrenches, screw drivers, sockets.....drills.....just stuff I have laying around that I need to put in a place where I know I'll find. Stuff that I use to make repairs and maintain the house and car. Again nothing too heavy duty.

Brownslave688

Nothing too heavy duty. Wrenches, screw drivers, sockets.....drills.....just stuff I have laying around that I need to put in a place where I know I'll find. Stuff that I use to make repairs and maintain the house and car. Again nothing too heavy duty.
For sockets wrenches pliers screwdrivers ect. I recommend a box. For drills and things in cases I recommend a cabinet.