Tool talk

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
ISB 07 -Package cars, same as you. I'll never make it to a tractor shop for 2 reasons. 1- I'll never have enough seniority and see an open bid at the same time. 2-Hub is 1-1.5 hour commute, which is way to far for me.
Bummer. I got completely bypassed without even a notification for somebody not really qualified co the job.

rod

Retired 22 years
TV's mostly can't be repaired these days.

We have a place locally that will try to fix your tv. If they can't there is no charge. I took my last one in when it died and they had it about 3 weeks before they said they could fix it but it wouldn't be worth the cost Better off buying a new one. I donated it to them because they said they could still use some stuff off it.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have recently been acquiring a lot of vintage, and rusty, Snap On tools that has belonged to my Grandfather while assisting the widow of my recently deceased Uncle. Most appear to date from the late 1940s.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
We have a place locally that will try to fix your tv. If they can't there is no charge. I took my last one in when it died and they had it about 3 weeks before they said they could fix it but it wouldn't be worth the cost Better off buying a new one. I donated it to them because they said they could still use some stuff off it.
Had to chuck the last TV after about 18 months of service.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Can't wait to try these out.

IMG_6262.JPG

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I just ordered one of these Saturday. I've been getting tired of finding them dead in the woodpile from the poison, and out in the back yard where my dog could find them.