Tool talk

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Does anyone here know how Snap-On and Blue Point compare qualitywise? Do they have the same warranty? Is Snap-On worth shelling out the extra money?

I'm more concerned with hand tools like pliers and such than power tools or any other kind of thing.

@1BROWNWRENCH? @Brownslave688?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bruh, now I have even more I gotta look at.
The Williams line is great it's basically snap on previous models. Only thing is if you're worried about buying USA you have to be diligent about checking their model numbers.

That's why I went with SK. Virtually their entire catalog is USA made. Check out HJE Home American Made Hand Tools they are tremendous to order from. Everything is new stock since ideal bought SK. If you do order from them request box art. For free they'll paint anything you ask for on your box.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I've heard good things about them for more specialized tools. How do they compare for the more generalized things like pliers?

My son isn't a trained electrician, but he's done a lot of wiring and cabling when he owned his photo studio and in the house he owns now. He has a whole bag of Klein tools and swears by them.

Remember, they are designed for electrical work.