Tool talk

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The opening two seconds already had me cringing.

I never even watched it, just the thumbnail got me laughing. I'm still planning to open a can with a utility knife, can't decide if I should do it when the wife is not around, or when she is so someone can pull the fragment of shattered razor blade out of my eye. Lol.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I guess the idea of keeping a knife sharp is just foreign to most people. Yesterday at work we needed a small pan to drain something into and there was an empty chemical jug made of thick plastic sitting there so I grabbed it and made a five second job out of it with one of my Sebenzas, glided right through it. My coworker watched in disbelief at how easy I made it look and complemented how sharp that knife must be. I just thought "well, yeah."

sailfish

I never even watched it, just the thumbnail got me laughing. I'm still planning to open a can with a utility knife, can't decide if I should do it when the wife is not around, or when she is so someone can pull the fragment of shattered razor blade out of my eye. Lol.
Wear safety glasses. I could see one of those fracturing and springing off somewhere real easy.

sailfish

That was the other thing holding me up. Do I get to use a hammer, as long as it's the razor blade doing the cutting? I can probably manage either way, but wanted to know how narrow the scope was.
I tapped it in with the palm of my hand but if that doesn't work for your trial, feel free to progress to whatever necessary.

sailfish

These drill bits are awesome. Run the drill full speed and they just go right through stainless.

20210324_120147.jpg