Top 10 Biggest Hubs In US?

InTheRed

in the US ground hubs goes:

CACH
JAX
MEADOW

then I'm not sure..probably CHEMA / MESTX...I'm sure North Bay is in there too, as well as Oak Creek and Earth City.

ToledoTwi

Yes...Toledo(4369) has been #1 hub in the country 6 out of the last 8 years...2001-2003...2005-2007...and we will be taking it back this year.

We process around on average per day 380K.

tieguy

Banned
300,000 packages a day in CHEMA, peak is like 450k max a day. That's easy top 10

chema may not be in the top ten probably in the top 15.

cach clearly number 1

louisville number 2

Jaxfl possibly number 3

following are probably in the top ten

newpa

willow grove

island city

Mesquite

and one of the california hubs

Pdale used to be not sure now with the other buildings they opened up in that area.

burtonsville

toledo claims number one rights on overall results not size.:happy-very:

in the US ground hubs goes:

CACH
JAX
MEADOW

then I'm not sure..probably CHEMA / MESTX...I'm sure North Bay is in there too, as well as Oak Creek and Earth City.

I remember reading an article on UPSERS a couple years back about the JAX hub hitting a milestone by processing over 1 million pieces in a 24 hour span (4 sorts) on a few occasions during peaks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
chema may not be in the top ten probably in the top 15.

cach clearly number 1

louisville number 2

Jaxfl possibly number 3

following are probably in the top ten

newpa

willow grove

island city

Mesquite

and one of the california hubs

Pdale used to be not sure now with the other buildings they opened up in that area.

burtonsville

toledo claims number one rights on overall results not size.:happy-very:

"2006 - 2007:

UPS Chelmsford Hub Tour - This tour provided club members with a unique opportunity to view UPS's Northern New England hub serving Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Northern Massachusetts. The hub is one of UPS's 10 largest facilities by volume in its US network."

source: http://web.mit.edu/sloanops/SubPages/PlantTours.html

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
It was 2007....One of the guys that works with me is a combo who shifts on twilight and one day during peak that year twilight processed 415,000 packages...took 7 hours to do it