Total Service Scam

That’s curious, so your seniority gives you the right to work outside of your classification consistently? And to allow the company falsify your time card by inaccurately recording about what you’re doing? I was unaware that’s what seniority what about.
Pretty creative way of phrasing Union members performing Union work. When I filed a grievance the Labor manager said work as directed while the BA just sat there and nodded his head. Every night we have delivery drivers working in the car wash.

Thebrownblob

Pretty creative way of phrasing Union members performing Union work. When I filed a grievance the Labor manager said work as directed while the BA just sat there and nodded his head. Every night we have delivery drivers working in the car wash.
It wasn’t creative at all is exactly what you’re doing. What kind of rinky-dink operation are you running there?

Returntosender

I understand as if FT drivers don’t have enough work available? FT bumps inside guys for their 40hr. Or your local is different

Thebrownblob

I understand as if FT drivers don’t have enough work available? FT bumps inside guys for their 40hr. Or your local is different
That’s a good point on the one hand he constantly tells us they don’t have enough drivers because no one wants to do it. So he needs to do the work. On the other hand, he tells us drivers are working in the car wash? Hmmm

Thebrownblob

Umm....

No they don't.

You obviously have some sort of "sweetheart" deal worked out for yourself.... and for some bizarre reason,

your Local is not aware of it, or they have just turned a blind eye to the situation.
Lol I’ve been saying this for months, also curious is the same guy who blast his local union for not doing anything all the time. Typical Mester hates the local unless they do what he wants or agrees with.

Returntosender

That’s a good point on the one hand he constantly tells us they don’t have enough drivers because no one wants to do it. So he needs to do the work. On the other hand, he tells us drivers are working in the car wash? Hmmm
Fing really . They don’t enough cause no one wants to do it. So they allow what Drivers they have the option to opt out of driving when they want. Then ask to work car wash. Then car wash employees can drive?

Thebrownblob

Fing really . They don’t enough cause no one wants to do it. So they allow what Drivers they have the option to opt out of driving when they want. Then ask to work car wash. Then car wash employees can drive?
Nope, if you’re on the schedule, you’re guaranteed eight 8. If you request work and they don’t have any driving available, you can work in the building to get your guarantee here. Usually reserved for very low seniority 22.4 drivers.

Umm....

No they don't.

You obviously have some sort of "sweetheart" deal worked out for yourself.... and for some bizarre reason,

your Local is not aware of it, or they have just turned a blind eye to the situation.
Denial is not a river in Egypt. When are you going to admit that you don't know everything.