Total Service Scam

PT Car Washer

Your local. the international, your lousy president, your lousy, business agent, crummy contracts, pretty much anyone you can sling arrows at, but on this issue you’re just gonna go along lol of course you will because it suits you
I paid almost $1200 in Union dues last year. I paid for my right to have an opinion. We just elected a whole new slate in my Local and have hopes that they will be more effective. I do feel most of the last 40 years of contracts have been concessionary to the company more than what was needed. I am not alone in this. At the same time where could I find a PT job paying $40/hr and an eventual pension.

Thebrownblob

I paid almost $1200 in Union dues last year. I paid for my right to have an opinion. We just elected a whole new slate in my Local and have hopes that they will be more effective. I do feel most of the last 40 years of contracts have been concessionary to the company more than what was needed. I am not alone in this. At the same time where could I find a PT job paying $40/hr and an eventual pension.
The issue isn’t your complaints. It’s your compliance with the company When it benefits you to the detriment of the “unborn”, ie those who are not getting an opportunity to go full-time because you’re covering for the company continually.

PT Car Washer

The issue isn’t your complaints. It’s your compliance with the company When it benefits you to the detriment of the “unborn”, ie those who are not getting an opportunity to go full-time because you’re covering for the company continually.
I would call a $16/hr starting PT wage and a 4 year progression a larger detriment to the "unborn" than me helping out an over dispatched delivery driver once in a while.

Nah
PT jobs weren't meant to pay $40/hr or provide pensions.

Thebrownblob

I pay my Union dues every week and vote in every election. Both Union elections and all others. May have to pay more attention to school board elections as that is where the extreme right is infiltrating our government and our schools. Start at the lowest levels and work their way up.
1675500364855.gif