Totally disappointed

sbauer22

He saw what I was sending since it was him the one prepare the package.
Pay like the refund he was talking about.
I have way more demage than the 60 $ I paid.

drewed

Shankman
He saw what I was sending since it was him the one prepare the package.
Pay like the refund he was talking about.
I have way more demage than the 60 $ I paid.

Not during peak, RCRs are canceled during peak/ plus when the exception was do to weather or natural disaster you have to eat the 60 bucks
Im guessing you went to the UPS store?

sbauer22

I don't care about the money, i only want my package there.My passport is inside and if the package is lost i have to go back, but i cant because i can't leave the country.and the guy told me there is a refund.
yes there are the holidays but the weather is ok here in Canada.
Now we have like 7 degree,its not even snowing and its like this for a while,so they cant blame the weather.

drewed

Shankman
Well then technically youre not the shipper, the UPS store is the shipper any refunds that may come up will come through them not UPS... and you should have never called them once you had issue they probably dont really care...
at this point anything could be wrong it could be a bad address no suite number etc...from my exp with the UPS store, they arent as thorough as a UPS clerk at a customer counter

sbauer22

It was a UPS store.I found it on the UPS website.And I called them only once.I call the 1800 number.

I'm so sure that it's out for delivery for the whole truck and the package wasn't even there,that's why it's like this.
Do you think it's the reason why the status is still in transit?

Who can I contact except the call agents on the 1800 who don't know anything?

sbauer22

EDMONTON,
AB, CA
24/12/2008 6:56 OUT FOR DELIVERY EDMONTON,
AB, CA
23/12/2008 10:48 THE PACKAGE WAS NOT DISPATCHED LACHINE,
QC, CA
22/12/2008 19:46 ORIGIN SCAN
Those are the last 3 lines in the tracking.
No departure scan from Lachine,no arrival scan in Edmonton.

drewed

Shankman
It was a UPS store.I found it on the UPS website.And I called them only once.I call the 1800 number.

I'm so sure that it's out for delivery for the whole truck and the package wasn't even there,that's why it's like this.
Do you think it's the reason why the status is still in transit?

Who can I contact except the call agents on the 1800 who don't know anything?
Tranisit simply means its still on its way from place picked up to place of delivery.

Thats it, only if you get the local number to the lachine center where it was last supposedly at.......

Again like ive said before when in a different country never seperate yourself from your passport send a copy if need be.....id also contact your consulate general and see if they can do anything to help on the visa/passport side of things

sbauer22

According to the tracking is it in Edmonton or Lachine?
I think I have the hub number but I'm sure i will have to wait till Monday to call there.

Why it says out for delivery if it's not in Edmonton?

Btw the passport was requested from the gov. and my embassy can do something about it.written statement how it's lost and around 5000$
Me, i have only 500 $ bc my work permit was in that application and now im not able to work,or take credit or anything since I have no id

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Well Friday it'll hopefully be delivered.

I'm not sure the situation, but if that govt bldg was closed due to "state of emergency" conditions , weather etc, then that would do it!

New Englander

I'm sorry your having a tough time with this but it's getting a bit annoying.

We don't deliver to non-existing addresses. There's no such thing. Someone signed for your package from the driver. I'm assuming you sent it to a government office - perhaps you made a mistake on the address or the building you sent it to does not accept packages and it went to a mail room elsewhere to be delivered by their own staff.

sbauer22

It's a right address.And the address where it's delivered does not exsist.There is no such str in the town and the postal code doesn't match at all.
The gov.office does accept packages since it's courrier only address.
It's not a walk in place.

DownsizedUPS'er

missing my UPS family
I'm sorry your having a tough time with this but it's getting a bit annoying.

We don't deliver to non-existing addresses. There's no such thing. Someone signed for your package from the driver. I'm assuming you sent it to a government office - perhaps you made a mistake on the address or the building you sent it to does not accept packages and it went to a mail room elsewhere to be delivered by their own staff.

i agree with New Englander. at this point, those of us on this board hae exhausted all our resources available to us here. i am sorry for all the problems you have encountered. you really need to call the UPS store that you used to ship this pkg. as i explained in one of my pm from you, the pkg was signed for. so it has to be an address. ups does not deliver to ficticious address'. as New Englander said, it may have been delivered to the leasing office of the building. please, call the ups store tomorrow. they will deal with ups directly. but, we have all tried to help you. but this really isn't the forum for this, and ups shows the pkg as delivered at this point, with a signiture. i suggest calling the ups store firs thing in the morning. sorry this has caused you frustration.

sbauer22

Thanks and sorry for being a pain in the ***.
I did call the store,they said it's not their problem since there is a signature.

New Englander

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]When did you speak to them at The UPS Store? Today, on Christmas? It's not celebrated in Canada?[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT][/FONT]

musiciansbabe

I usually scan and load trucks to help with the tracking situation for customers like yourself. I have a feeling when you do receive your package you'll notice that the "Basic" barcode will be worn and therefore unscanable. When a package becomes unscanable an employee is supposed to manually enter the code, this can become a long and tedious process and is done on a person by person basis, but is supposedly required to be done. I have a feeling this is why you've been unable to track this package.

I'm sorry for what you're going for right now. It seems a little unprofessional for a supervisor to make a reference to someone within the company as a liar. Seems more like he might have been placating you to get off the phone.

Personally I have no idea when your package will be delivered I just know that we are so backed up right now everywhere due to holiday and compacted by weather.

I'm sure you realize that the timing of your time sensitive package was poor, and that this is not the norm. I believe that the supervisors and staff are under much duress to get customers satisfied asap, and maybe this led to poor wording on the supervisors part. I am sure your package is not actually "lost" just a little backed up and probably unscanable.

Good luck with your package. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :sad-little:

New Englander

I usually scan and load trucks to help with the tracking situation for customers like yourself. I have a feeling when you do receive your package you'll notice that the "Basic" barcode will be worn and therefore unscanable. When a package becomes unscanable an employee is supposed to manually enter the code, this can become a long and tedious process and is done on a person by person basis, but is supposedly required to be done. I have a feeling this is why you've been unable to track this package.

I'm sorry for what you're going for right now. It seems a little unprofessional for a supervisor to make a reference to someone within the company as a liar. Seems more like he might have been placating you to get off the phone.

Personally I have no idea when your package will be delivered I just know that we are so backed up right now everywhere due to holiday and compacted by weather.

I'm sure you realize that the timing of your time sensitive package was poor, and that this is not the norm. I believe that the supervisors and staff are under much duress to get customers satisfied asap, and maybe this led to poor wording on the supervisors part. I am sure your package is not actually "lost" just a little backed up and probably unscanable.

Good luck with your package. Sorry I can't be more helpful. :sad-little:

Obviously you can't help her. She is the shipper and it has been delivered.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You need to call 1-800-pick-ups, dial 0 for the operator, tell them you want the driver that delivered the package to go back and get it to whom he/she delivered it to where he/she delivered it. Bottom line.