TP 60

JaxJxr

I pull a TP 60 out to a stop and pick it up on my way back in. I was told I would be making an extra .10/hr (woohoo, how will I spend it all) but haven't gotten paid so far. The stupidvisors don't seem to know what the deal is (anyone surprised?). Does anyone know where I can find the info in the contract so I can let my steward know? Local 385 southern region.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Weird, we have 3 drivers who pull tp60’s to satellite drivers , they don’t make any extra. But normally they are one of the first drivers back nightly. Thought that was the benefit

JaxJxr

This one just goes to a business to fill. Doesn't get me in any earlier. Not like the extra pay makes a difference but was just curious.

Up In Smoke

Time card, other work, additional equipment. Do this each time you move the trailer and record the time it takes to couple and uncouple each time, then go to the "in building" screen and record total number of couples and uncouples. yw

JaxJxr

Thanks guys. I found it in the supplement. Not sure how I should spend that extra buck a day, lol!
ups.jpg

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Time card, other work, additional equipment. Do this each time you move the trailer and record the time it takes to couple and uncouple each time, then go to the "in building" screen and record total number of couples and uncouples. yw
I would do that, and also follow up with whoever is doing timecards when I got back to the building. 10¢ an hour ain’t much, but I’ll be damned if I let this company stiff me a dime.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I believe if the pc and the tp are over a certain total length you get the extra money. Our building was hooking them up to 500 and 600s and not paying the extra money to get around that.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I pull a TP 60 out to a stop and pick it up on my way back in. I was told I would be making an extra .10/hr (woohoo, how will I spend it all) but haven't gotten paid so far. The stupidvisors don't seem to know what the deal is (anyone surprised?). Does anyone know where I can find the info in the contract so I can let my steward know? Local 385 southern region.
Do you code it out on your time card? This would simplify things.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Do you code it out on your time card? This would simplify things.
This is my question. I don’t know how y’all’s board works since I haven’t driven package in over 5 years but in feeders if I put two trailers and a dolly in my board, I get set pay. No hitting other buttons, it’s automatic.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
This is my question. I don’t know how y’all’s board works since I haven’t driven package in over 5 years but in feeders if I put two trailers and a dolly in my board, I get set pay. No hitting other buttons, it’s automatic.
Back when I was a contributing member of society, If we pulled a set at any time of the day, for any amount of time, We got set pay the entire day. Is that still the case?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It’s a code in the diad can’t remember which one put it in once for the whole day

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
99% sure he's not coding it out. That's the problem.

JustDeliverIt

Additional equip. Small q I think.

Something like that, it’s one of the last options in there. At least it was in the 5, haven’t needed it in the 6.

Other thing is make sure you enter it as you leave and return to building, not your start and finish times. Also stop and start again after lunch break. Not sure why that mattered since lunch wasn’t paid for but I was always told to not have it in there for your lunch break.