Traction boards

Rack em

Made the Podium
If you want to be safe, stay off the heavily snow covered roads and lanes. EC enough, and management will be forced to help you.
We have areas that get EC'd for months at a time because we get so much snow. Eventually people come pick their crap up or wait until spring when we can get to their house. But management never helps do anything lol.

Mr Mcfeely

Shpeedy Delivery!
If you want to be safe, stay off the heavily snow covered roads and lanes. EC enough, and management will be forced to help you.

I ec plenty, as far as staying off the roads. Thats my route...every day from nov untill the crap snow and ice melt

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
We have areas that get EC'd for months at a time because we get so much snow. Eventually people come pick their crap up or wait until spring when we can get to their house. But management never helps do anything lol.

Thanks for saying that. I was getting ready to say exactly that. UPS has been around for how long???? 120+ years but this is the first driver to have severe roads.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
FFS, the academy award for being melodramatic goes to you. We deliver rubber sandals and boxes of kitty littler for a living, not human transplant organs or drugs that cure cancer. If the roads are that bad EC and tr again another day. Who the friend* offers to buy their own chains AND tires?
The way I see it, if the company isn't putting the chains on, they don't want you risking it. EC and do it tomorrow.

Or it gets rerouted to their work or a family member in town.

scooby0048

The way I see it, if the company isn't putting the chains on, they don't want you risking it. EC and do it tomorrow.
There's been days where there were 30ft snow drifts and they still sent us out to do whatever we could safely and EC the rest. I'll tell you one thing, my donkey was pisssed that the snow and ice were up past his nuts.

Mr Mcfeely

Shpeedy Delivery!
I think everyone sees it that way except this guy.

Mkay you have no idea how many roads I will not service nor how many ec's I come back with daily. I have plenty of experience delivering this area. I have drawn the line with customers as well. Thanks for your insight. Now back to the topic...

All I am looking for is input on traction boards that can hold up to the abuse. That is all.

Anybody who runs a rural route for any amount of time learns where many if not most of the bad stops can be left.
I’m just a cover driver. I cant remember all the places to indirect on 200 routes. I give them to the clerk to call. They usually get rerouted or will called.

scooby0048

Mkay you have no idea how many roads I will not service nor how many ec's I come back with daily. I have plenty of experience delivering this area. I have drawn the line with customers as well. Thanks for your insight. Now back to the topic...

All I am looking for is input on traction boards that can hold up to the abuse. That is all.

Again, who the friend* cares. EC and try again another day. If it's that bad where you need traction boards to get out, you shouldn't be going in there in the first place. You are the type of person who wouldn't care what was said to you though about that, you're the QVC queen's hero for bringing her Chia pet and bottled water. Keep being a hero there super star!

Again, who the friend* cares. EC and try again another day. If it's that bad where you need traction boards to get out, you shouldn't be going in there in the first place. You are the type of person who wouldn't care what was said to you though about that, you're the QVC queen's hero for bringing her Chia pet and bottled water. Keep being a hero there super star!
If you can’t turn around without getting stuck. You shouldn’t go.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Anybody who runs a rural route for any amount of time learns where many if not most of the bad stops can be left.
And learn where you can leave packages if the weather is bad. I always ask the customers at the bad stops where I can leave it in inclement weather.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
If you want an answer I would go to the safety committee and tell them your issues, if they dont address the issues then give up.