Transfer question

542thruNthru

Yes I am a full time package car driver
sketch-1592776571475.jpg

That language says you can transfer to other facilities as long as they are covered by NorCal supp.
These are the locals covered under that agreement
sketch-1592776631726.jpg

I believe Local 533 is Reno. You need to call or email that local and ask about benefits and pay.

quad decade guy

Just curious. I find it so strange that almost ANYONE locally(steward, driver) would know. The day I started was when I knew you couldn't "just transfer". The conversation for the op should go something like this OP: "Hey man, can I transfer to Reno?"
Almost anyone: "yes".

542thruNthru

Just curious. I find it so strange that almost ANYONE locally(steward, driver) would know. The day I started was when I knew you couldn't "just transfer". The conversation for the op should go something like this OP: "Hey man, can I transfer to Reno?"
Almost anyone: "yes".

I don't understand what you're trying to say here.

542thruNthru

The real question is how come you are so nice to him and an ass to everyone else. :-)

Being a snarky ass whole to people is my way of saying I like them. I didn't mature much past pulling girls pigtails on the playground. So if I make fun of you... it just means I like ya. ;)
giphy-83.gif

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
talk to debbie at 533 and she'll tell you no unless it's a hardship transfer. FYI , I was the LAST hardship transfer in this district in 1999. ( that I know of for you haters )

so good luck. will be interested in what you learn.

542thruNthru

talk to debbie at 533 and she'll tell you no unless it's a hardship transfer. FYI , I was the LAST hardship transfer in this district in 1999. ( that I know of for you haters )

so good luck. will be interested in what you learn.

So Debbie from 533 will tell him no even though his contract says he can.... explain that to me.