Transferring Help

MAKAVELI

Stop watching CNN. go look at the actual California election results on a map. That sliver of land in SF and Los Angles were the only areas that didn’t vote republican. Most Californian’s hate liberalism. Unfortunately, our votes are outnumbered by illegals, prisoners and dead people.
That's where the majority of Californians live. Geezus, you do belong in Kentucky!

MAKAVELI

Stop watching CNN. go look at the actual California election results on a map. That sliver of land in SF and Los Angles were the only areas that didn’t vote republican. Most Californian’s hate liberalism. Unfortunately, our votes are outnumbered by illegals, prisoners and dead people.
Stop watching InfoWars, it's rotting your brain.

motonut

Your part time now, it's legal in Cali. Smoke a bowl and yoully likely see god and never want to leave Cali.:happy2:
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to leave Cali, I live in the South Bay, I love the weather, I love the produce and most of all the ocean, but it’s just getting too hard to justify the cost of this political wasteland. I chose KY becuse i have family there and I really like the smell of freedom (BBQ and gun smoke) I also like keeping more of my checks.

MAKAVELI

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t want to leave Cali, I live in the South Bay, I love the weather, I love the produce and most of all the ocean, but it’s just getting too hard to justify the cost of this political wasteland. I chose KY becuse i have family there and I really like the smell of freedom (BBQ and gun smoke) I also like keeping more of my checks.
I'm really not trying to rag on you bro. If that gives you happiness in life, go for it. Life in California is not for everyone. But for 40 million to call it home it definitely appeals to many. As for political wasteland, we ain't going nowhere especially with the world's 5th largest economy.:happy2:

Rack em

Made the Podium
I'm really not trying to rag on you bro. If that gives you happiness in life, go for it. Life in California is not for everyone. But for 40 million to call it home it definitely appeals to many. As for political wasteland, we ain't going nowhere especially with the world's 5th largest economy.:happy2:
Nothing to do with this thread...but I've been listening to a lot of 2Pac lately on my pandora. I forgot how good his songs are!

Maplewood

Out West part timers qualify for pension at peer 84 with recent coverage and have a great affordable early retiree health care plan. You can retire now if you are 57 or older probably. If you leave the western conference pension plan now I think you can't draw pension till you are 65 years old.
If you have 25 years in the plan then you are locked and can still retire early if you leave.

You can only transfer thru UPS to work areas covered by the Western Supplement. Then you end-tail and probably will end working sat and sun for straight time eventually.