True Americans and Russians Love Trump

Serf

Think of all the jobs nuclear war would create, wages would rise, with 75%+ of housing destroyed by atomic fire home prices would skyrocket. This is good for the economy in every way. Maybe you just have to be a progressive to understand economics. Heavens to Betsy I am just so heartbroken Madame President couldn't be the first to deploy The 1st Battalion 9th Regiment of Trans-Mulatta Infantry Persons to fight off that Despot in Russia.

oldngray

nowhere special
Never heard of a flux capacitor?
when-youre-flux-capacitor.jpg

BrownArmy

It’s too late ... Obama is no longer Prez!

Obama was milquetoast, but Trump is insane-toast.

Unless Trump and his campaign staff were dumb as friend (a possibility), there’s never going to be a ‘smoking gun’ vis-a-vis collusion, even if collusion existed.

But, if Trump were a Putin asset, he’d be acting exactly like he’s acting now.

Forget active collusion, I think it comes down to money: Trump is so heavily in debt to Russian financiers that he has no choice but to act like a patsy.

Mueller is doing what all good prosecutors do, he’s following the money, and it doesn’t look good.

newfie

But, if Trump were a Putin asset, he’d be acting exactly like he’s acting now.

I'm probably not as well versed on these things as you are but Since Trump has done much more to Russia then Obama ever did I'm not sure how his behavior fits into your narrative.

Trump has pushed hard for and increased military spending. Putin his controller approved?
Trump increased Russian sanctions ? Putin approved?
Trump expelled 60 Russian diplomats in response to the nerve gas attack in GB. Putin approved?
Trump cajoled , threatened , embarrassed and humiliated Nato into increasing their spending on Nato by 33 billion. Putin approved?
Trump publicly criticized Germany for a pipeline that allows Russia to enrich its finances and avoid the affects of our sanctions. Putin approved?

his actions just don't fit the narrative that you libs are trying to spin.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I'm probably not as well versed on these things as you are but Since Trump has done much more to Russia then Obama ever did I'm not sure how his behavior fits into your narrative.

Trump has pushed hard for and increased military spending. Putin his controller approved?
Trump increased Russian sanctions ? Putin approved?
Trump expelled 60 Russian diplomats in response to the nerve gas attack in GB. Putin approved?
Trump cajoled , threatened , embarrassed and humiliated Nato into increasing their spending on Nato by 33 billion. Putin approved?
Trump publicly criticized Germany for a pipeline that allows Russia to enrich its finances and avoid the affects of our sanctions. Putin approved?

his actions just don't fit the narrative that you libs are trying to spin.
I don’t know why every body is Putin him down!