True Colors

Will you support your union brothers/sisters in the event they are terminated over the vax mandate

• Total voters

satellitedriver

The word you are looking for is obtain, not attain. 😉
So, you read through three paragraphs to pick at one word?:student:
Both words apply to the subject at hand.
The verb attain means to achieve, accomplish, or succeed in reaching a goal (usually through some effort). The verb obtain means to acquire or get possession of something.
As an intransitive verb, obtain means to be prevalent or established.
You want to play word games, bring it on.:wink-very:

satellitedriver

Never said there was a "Company Health Plan"...

OMG.......you are so flipping...OBTUSE.

FOLLOW THE MONEY....

UPS paid the MONEY.

Again, I've been here since 1981..........read that carefully.....I had insurance then as now......OBAMA had nothing to do with it.

The Union is just an administrator and are paid for that. So.....they are are just a beneficiary parasite.

I will have NO INSURANCE when I retire....nothing....... That is being "hung out to dry....".

That's your vaunted Union.

UPS provides the insurance(with MONEY!). Not the Union. Without UPS...no union....no insurance.....get the dots straight.

Now, you've stuck your substantial foot in your alligator mouth.

If you weren't so hateful.....so intent on attacking me personally....

You might...just might see.....how things actually work/are.

Now for flying....I flew(yes, my own plane) yesterday. How about you?(smiles at that one...)
I have new respect for you, Quad.
Flying is a form of freedom that takes money and more importantly attention to detail and study.
Damn, I want to buy/build and fly a Gyrocopter.
My wife has made me discarded that fantasy.
Union retirement health insurance is a bad joke, and expensive for the coverage.
Hit 65 and they tell you to kiss off.
Do a barrel roll over my land anytime.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Flying is a form of freedom that takes money and more importantly attention to detail and study.
Union retirement health insurance is a bad joke, and expensive for the coverage.
Maybe you should ask UPS, the company that has given you everything, for some decent healthcare since your union plan sucks and get back to us on what ups tells you.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So, you read through three paragraphs to pick at one word?:student:
Both words apply to the subject at hand.
The verb attain means to achieve, accomplish, or succeed in reaching a goal (usually through some effort). The verb obtain means to acquire or get possession of something.
As an intransitive verb, obtain means to be prevalent or established.
You want to play word games, bring it on.:wink-very:
He’s not worth the effort.

UnionStrong

He doesn’t deserve your respect.

quad decade guy

He doesn’t deserve your respect.
Nor do you.
No wonder….
No wonder....What?

Say, I thought you were going to crawl back in your hole and ignore me. You thumbs down ANYTHING I say....even if it cured cancer. You being a washed up, never was retiree. Go someplace relevant. Your hate and bullying are just tired regurgitations.

Please, please put me on ignore.

quad decade guy

Well, my plane is fully aerobatic +6/-3 g's.

Don't you live in Houston? Country?

I know of several folks who have "secret" planes/projects and even gyro copters. I've known several folks that have died in all kinds of flying machines. Thing about gyro copters....they don't glide very well......my plane.....I have at least a few minutes.

I will say, now or never. There are pro gyro copter folks for demos and such. Take your wife to see the operation. Don't be the guy dying and wishing you had done something.....people die in flying because of many reasons. The gyro copter/ultralight community is filled with folks who do not know what they are doing and do very shoddy/un-airworthy work using shade tree mechanics....not all...but lot's. Usually because of cost. Trying to fly without instruction for example is asking to die.

I'm going Thursday to fly with my instructor and freshen up.....we'll explore all parameters of flight including mild acro....

If you are truly jonesing to gyro copter....watch Road Warrior with your wife....she'll be sold!

UnionStrong

Nor do you.

No wonder....What?

Say, I thought you were going to crawl back in your hole and ignore me. You thumbs down ANYTHING I say....even if it cured cancer. You being a washed up, never was retiree. Go someplace relevant. Your hate and bullying are just tired regurgitations.

?

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Nor do you.

No wonder....What?

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

UnionStrong

I know of several folks who have "secret" planes/projects and even gyro copters. I've known several folks that have died in all kinds of flying machines. Thing about gyro copters....they don't glide very well......my plane.....I have at least a few minutes.

I will say, now or never. There are pro gyro copter folks for demos and such. Take your wife to see the operation. Don't be the guy dying and wishing you had done something.....people die in flying because of many reasons. The gyro copter/ultralight community is filled with folks who do not know what they are doing and do very shoddy/un-airworthy work using shade tree mechanics....not all...but lot's. Usually because of cost. Trying to fly without instruction for example is asking to die.

I'm going Thursday to fly with my instructor and freshen up.....we'll explore all parameters of flight including mild acro....

If you are truly jonesing to gyro copter....watch Road Warrior with your wife....she'll be sold!

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Nor do you.

No wonder....What?

You can do the same. And please, please stop with the insults. It’s very hurtful.

satellitedriver

Well, my plane is fully aerobatic +6/-3 g's.

Don't you live in Houston? Country?

My uncle in 1965 was building and flying gyro's, that's what got me hooked with the simplicity of the physic's.
Helicopters lift come from down push and gyros lift is just the opposite.
Gryo's glide at a 15% angle with all power off with full control and you can land on a tennis court.
The danger is in landing a prop plane and the danger in a Gyro is in the take off.
Ground force effect while taking off in a gyro has friend'd up many people.
I live about 200 miles north of Houston in the country.
A friend of mine that was in pilots for paws flew me to Dallas, and other cities, as a dog handler.
He and I were flying back to Marshal, Tx and he diverted to fly over my property.
Nosed down from 2,500ft to about 1,000ft doing a barrel role.
My wife was in our front yard when it happened and was not pleased because she knew I was in my friends plane.
About once a week he would fly over and do a barrel roll.
Living in the country you hear sounds from far off and I could recognize the sound of his engine.
I would say to my wife, here comes "5 a clock Charlie", MASH reference for the young folk's.
That's where my barrel roll reference came from.
Found a school for gyro's around Tomball, Tx. for around a $100.00 an hour flight time and it is on my bucket list.
2nd on my bucket list is doing aerobatics in an open cockpit Bi-plane.
Long missive, but it is better than explaining to folks why I SCABED from the teamsters.

quad decade guy

My uncle in 1965 was building and flying gyro's, that's what got me hooked with the simplicity of the physic's.
Helicopters lift come from down push and gyros lift is just the opposite.
Gryo's glide at a 15% angle with all power off with full control and you can land on a tennis court.
The danger is in landing a prop plane and the danger in a Gyro is in the take off.
Ground force effect while taking off in a gyro has friend'd up many people.
I live about 200 miles north of Houston in the country.
A friend of mine that was in pilots for paws flew me to Dallas, and other cities, as a dog handler.
He and I were flying back to Marshal, Tx and he diverted to fly over my property.
Nosed down from 2,500ft to about 1,000ft doing a barrel role.
My wife was in our front yard when it happened and was not pleased because she knew I was in my friends plane.
About once a week he would fly over and do a barrel roll.
Living in the country you hear sounds from far off and I could recognize the sound of his engine.
I would say to my wife, here comes "5 a clock Charlie", MASH reference for the young folk's.
That's where my barrel roll reference came from.
Found a school for gyro's around Tomball, Tx. for around a $100.00 an hour flight time and it is on my bucket list.
2nd on my bucket list is doing aerobatics in an open cockpit Bi-plane.
Long missive, but it is better than explaining to folks why I SCABED from the teamsters.
Well, I don't think an engine failure in any flying machine is optimal.

Do you have a small muni airport near your home?

Don't worry about the bullies....I've just about have them on ignore....some of the most miserable people I've ever encountered.

I don't think we are that far from each other if you are 200 miles north of Houston. PM me.