True Colors

Will you support your union brothers/sisters in the event they are terminated over the vax mandate

• Total voters

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
So, you read through three paragraphs to pick at one word?:student:
Both words apply to the subject at hand.
The verb attain means to achieve, accomplish, or succeed in reaching a goal (usually through some effort). The verb obtain means to acquire or get possession of something.
As an intransitive verb, obtain means to be prevalent or established.
You want to play word games, bring it on.:wink-very:

Attain is for immaterial goals. Obtain is for things one acquires. And I didn’t even need Merriam-Webster to tell me that.

I didn’t answer all your incorrect points because I was not the one you were arguing with. Just thought I’d stop in to help you brush up on your English.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Well, I don't think an engine failure in any flying machine is optimal.

Do you have a small muni airport near your home?

Don't worry about the bullies....I've just about have them on ignore....some of the most miserable people I've ever encountered.

I don't think we are that far from each other if you are 200 miles north of Houston. PM me.
Go hang with the scab probably the only one that can take your incessant whining

satellitedriver

Well, I don't think an engine failure in any flying machine is optimal.

Do you have a small muni airport near your home?

Don't worry about the bullies....I've just about have them on ignore....some of the most miserable people I've ever encountered.

I don't think we are that far from each other if you are 200 miles north of Houston. PM me.
Optimal, hell no.:rolleyes:
Survivable glide path, hell yes.
I do not ignore, or worry about bullies on BC.
They do bring out the worst in me, to my shame.
Yep, 4,000ft runway muni airport 20 miles from my home.
Two others in a 50 mile radius, one being a commercial rated.
This being an open forum my trust level is low.
No offense to you.
I presume you are in the DFW area.
Hell, you have an airplane. :happy-very:.
That means you are just two full wing tanks away from almost anyone on BC.
PM me first and we will go from there.

satellitedriver

Go hang with the scab probably the only one that can take your incessant whining
WOW!!
I am having to read your incessant/excessive whining about the scab you got on your knee while on the playground you think the teamsters owns?
What a small world you must live in.
Bump belly buttons with your buddy's at the union hall and have your belly laugh while you hang out with them.
If, I fly with Quad in his plane, we will both be wearing headphones and not hear the incessant whine of the engines getting us safely where we go.
When, and if, I meet Quad I will know in 30 seconds if I trust the man.
Until then, I will read your nonsense, insults and reply in kind.

satellitedriver

Attain is for immaterial goals. Obtain is for things one acquires. And I didn’t even need Merriam-Webster to tell me that.

I didn’t answer all your incorrect points because I was not the one you were arguing with. Just thought I’d stop in to help you brush up on your English.
We could debate, but you must be far more literate than I am.
If you read the thread it was about "Obama Care" which was the immaterial goal of obtaining "free" healthcare for the masses.
To attain/acquiring that immaterial goal one would have to pay a fee or fine.
Insurance is an immaterial, so thank you for making my point.
Maybe you should reference your dictionary more.
Please point out anything you know I am incorrect about.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The world is in the shape it’s in due to the atheism that forced us to purge God from public spaces. It’s Demonic. Those that deny God, and by extension Christ, are in league with Satan.
I respect your belief.

I believe that the world is in the shape it is in due to humans failing to love as God loves.