6 :6
7 :7
8 :8
9 :9

Last edited:

Sportello

DlY5CiNUwAAe4-g

It will be fine

Coming from a nitwit snowflake or our savior that came down off the cross?
I think we know which.
Basically, Itsy doesn't know diddly ... just makes :poop: up to try and make up for her lack of knowledge.
This is what Cohen swore at his plea deal. What do you think? Cohen paid the hookers on his own behalf? The payoffs just happened to be weeks before the election? Please, I know you don’t do it often, but try to think at least a little bit.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wahhh. What about Obama!!! Wahhh
This is what Cohen swore at his plea deal. What do you think? Cohen paid the hookers on his own behalf? The payoffs just happened to be weeks before the election? Please, I know you don’t do it often, but try to think at least a little bit.
My point is that you deduced these but you presented them as factual.
Don't encourage me to think ... the fact that I did is why I responded to your post in the first place.

Go whine to Cheryl if you don't like it.

It will be fine

My point is that you deduced these but you presented them as factual.
Don't encourage me to think ... the fact that I did is why I responded to your post in the first place.

Go whine to Cheryl if you don't like it.
They are factual. There has been no reasonable suggestion otherwise from the Trump camp. You like to pretend it’s all just made up politics but Trump committed crimes, that’s a big difference from normal politics.

vantexan

Nope. The payments were made to influence the election. They were campaign contributions that need to be disclosed. Trump knew this which is why he hid them in shell companies.
Hillary paid millions for a dossier in hopes of influencing the election. Yawn. Trump pays some hush money to a couple of loose women. It's a conspiracy against the American people to influence the election! I hope you aren't in California because they're running out of straws to grasp out there.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Hillary paid millions for a dossier in hopes of influencing the election. Yawn. Trump pays some hush money to a couple of loose women. It's a conspiracy against the American people to influence the election! I hope you aren't in California because they're running out of straws to grasp out there.
vartex: Where facts and logic go to die a slow, painful death.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
They are factual. There has been no reasonable suggestion otherwise from the Trump camp. You like to pretend it’s all just made up politics but Trump committed crimes, that’s a big difference from normal politics.
Where have you had your head stuck for the last 50 years?
That may be the most naive thing you have posted yet.

Convicted of crimes is not that common ... is that what you mean?

BrownArmy

Where have you had your head stuck for the last 50 years?
That may be the most naive thing you have posted yet.

Convicted of crimes is not that common ... is that what you mean?

Come on, let’s be realistic, we’re in uncharted territory here.

We’ve never had a President quite like Trump.

He’s certainly pissing in the cornflakes.