5 :5
6 :6
7 :7
8 :8
9 :9

Super wrong.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What were the Obama campaign's violations?
Laze ass! Google it yourself!

Same as Trump ...

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000
The major sticking point for the FEC appeared to be a series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million — an issue that lawyers familiar with the commission’s work say the FEC takes seriously. The notices must be filed on contributions of $1,000 or more that are received within the 20-day window of Election Day.

BrownArmy

Laze ass! Google it yourself!

Same as Trump ...

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000
The major sticking point for the FEC appeared to be a series of missing 48-hour notices for nearly 1,300 contributions totaling more than $1.8 million — an issue that lawyers familiar with the commission’s work say the FEC takes seriously. The notices must be filed on contributions of $1,000 or more that are received within the 20-day window of Election Day.

I already knew that, you should have kept your mouth shut.

The point is, these are plebian violations, wtf really cares.

I brought up the fact that we’ve never had a President like Trump,
and Newfie brings up Obama’s campaign violations.

Ok, great!

However, seems to me you can’t have it both ways - if it was a problem when Obama did it, surely it’s a problem when Trump does it.

Unless it’s not a problem either way, in which case, why are we having this conversation?

(I just find it funny that Newfie’s defense of Trump invariably involves Clinton or Obama...sad)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I set a super-secret trap for the black dog, and you ruined it!

If it wasn’t for you meddling ex-Corporate hippies, I would have gotten away with it!!!

:geeky::geeky:
I am a trolling dawg!

Oh yeah:
... independent experts, including former FEC commissioner Michael Toner, said after the audit was released that
'the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.'

Many more infractions than Trump.
No big deal, in fact, the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.

newfie

I am a trolling dawg!

Oh yeah:
... independent experts, including former FEC commissioner Michael Toner, said after the audit was released that
'the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.'

Many more infractions than Trump.
No big deal, in fact, the infractions were relatively minor, given the scope of the campaign.

campaign violations are usually considered minor violations

newfie

lanny davis exposed as the anonymous source in the cohen Leak.

CNN reports that Cohen has testimony that Trump knew about the trump tower meeting ( even though he testified differently in front of congress)

CNN runs the piss out of this story quoting an anonymous source.

There is follow up on the story at which point Lanny davis says that this story is not true

today Lanny is revealed as the anonymous source of this story for CNN

Lanny Davis: I have no idea if that story I confirmed about the Trump Tower meeting is true or not