Trump breaking unions

newfie

Bro not even you think trump is for unions .

Honestly not sure. We always assume that billionaires hate unions.

I dont see trump speaking out against unions so i have to look at his history and actions.

Trump ran construction in new york and was successful . you dont operate in new york without union labor. at the same time it does not seem he had a lot if any labor problems with those unions.

when you look at the issues he's taking on like Nafta and unfair trade practices, restoring manufactoring , steel and coal he may be the most pro-union president in action that we have ever had.

his efforts to stem immigration is pro union. illegal immigration drives the wage rate down.

we've had a lot presidents that talked a good union game but Trump is actually doing things that unions have been screaming for the past decades

newfie

How are non-union delivery drivers doing these days?

most dont make what ups drivers make and dont work as hard.

you didnt answer the point though. there are a lot of people out there doing very well that dont work union jobs.

your unions did a lot of good in the old days raising the living standards of all workers.

but are they still needed? if so you would think most workers in this country would be begging to join one

Indecisi0n

I dont see trump speaking out against unions so i have to look at his history and actions.

Trump ran construction in new york and was successful . you dont operate in new york without union labor. at the same time it does not seem he had a lot if any labor problems with those unions.

when you look at the issues he's taking on like Nafta and unfair trade practices, restoring manufactoring , steel and coal he may be the most pro-union president in action that we have ever had.

his efforts to stem immigration is pro union. illegal immigration drives the wage rate down.

we've had a lot presidents that talked a good union game but Trump is actually doing things that unions have been screaming for the past decades
Trump ran construction in new york and was successful . you dont operate in new york without union labor. at the same time it does not seem hehad a lot if any labor problems with those unions.

Multiple lawsuits from not paying for work done.

El Correcto

god is dead

Yes God-Emperor Trump is very pro union comrade, Las Vegas was merely an isolated incident. Nothing to question, dear leader is beyond reproach.

El Correcto

god is dead
most dont make what ups drivers make and dont work as hard.

you didnt answer the point though. there are a lot of people out there doing very well that dont work union jobs.

your unions did a lot of good in the old days raising the living standards of all workers.

but are they still needed? if so you would think most workers in this country would be begging to join one
Compare UPS compensation for package delivery to literally any of its competitors. You’re living in fantasy land and ignoring how hard it is to unionize and the revolving door employment the current generation works in.