Trump breaking unions

BrownArmy

I'm good , I don't need to figure it out

Trump lied, the numbers are in.

His tax-cut went to the rich, and was financed by larger taxes on the middle class and the poor.

The deficit exploded, corporations plowed their tax savings into stock buy-backs, and the sugar-high is expiring.

No matter what actually happens, you’ll defend Trump. Forget facts, forget recent data (from Trump’s administration), forget reality.

No matter what happens, you’re gonna defend our Cheetos-in-Chief.

Sad.

And if you really are UPS management, your days are numbered...

vantexan

His tax-cut went to the rich, and was financed by larger taxes on the middle class and the poor.

The deficit exploded, corporations plowed their tax savings into stock buy-backs, and the sugar-high is expiring.

No matter what actually happens, you’ll defend Trump. Forget facts, forget recent data (from Trump’s administration), forget reality.

Sad.

So how has he hurt unions?

BrownArmy

So how has he hurt unions?

How has he helped Unions?

He’s on record 100% for RTW.

His administration has slashed worker protections for wage theft, killed overtime rules, rolled back worker safety laws, targeted collective bargaining in both the public and private sector, slashed the budget for the NLRB while boosting the budget for the OMLS, put a known Union-buster in as Secretary of Labor (?), on and on and on.

Guy, if you think Trump is good for Unions, I have a bridge to sell you.

LarryBird

Sad.

Please tell me that @newfie isn't management at UPS. Seriously, please say it's not so.

I know that we don't have an IQ test for management or anything(obviously), but I've always been under the impression that they were fairly good at hiring and promoting somewhat intelligent people to the FT management positions. At least, in my experience, which comes from my building, where the management team are :censored2:s, but :censored2:s that can still spell and form a correct sentence. :censored2:s that keep the building running pretty smoothly, granted with huge helping hand from a group of teamsters who make them look pretty good despite some of their mistakes, but still they know what's up in life and our business for the most part.

If he is in management, my opinion of this company just took a major step down.

I think it might prompt me to go so far as to print out some of his posts and put them up on the bulletin board with a note explaining that this man and his poorly spelled, fragmented sentences, devoid of punctuation is managing others at this company.

Just for the laughs.

What percentage of hourlies do we think spell and write better than him? Probably what 95%? Conservatively 90%? It's definitely no less than 80%, and I'd put my life on the line betting this.

I've not seen him work with numbers or do any math, but I'm sure if his spelling and outlook on current events is any indication, he's not winning the Field's Medal anytime soon either.

BrownArmy

Please tell me that @newfie isn't management at UPS. Seriously, please say it's not so.

I know that we don't have an IQ test for management or anything(obviously), but I've always been under the impression that they were fairly good at hiring and promoting somewhat intelligent people to the FT management positions. At least, in my experience, which comes from my building, where the management team are :censored2:s, but :censored2:s that can still spell and form a correct sentence. :censored2:s that keep the building running pretty smoothly, granted with huge helping hand from a group of teamsters who make them look pretty good despite some of their mistakes, but still they know what's up in life and our business for the most part.

If he is in management, my opinion of this company just took a major step down.

I think it might prompt me to go so far as to print out some of his posts and put them up on the bulletin board with a note explaining that this man and his poorly spelled, fragmented sentences, devoid of punctuation is managing others at this company.

Just for the laughs.

What percentage of hourlies do we think spell and write better than him? Probably what 95%? Conservatively 90%? It's definitely no less than 80%, and I'd put my life on the line betting this.

I've not seen him work with numbers or do any math, but I'm sure if his spelling and outlook on current events is any indication, he's not winning the Field's Medal anytime soon either.

He was in Korea in the army.

Or maybe he wasn’t.

He’s a driver, or maybe management, it’s hard to say.

He’s a poser, for what I’m not sure, but he’s posing.

He was a medic?

Maybe a grunt?

Maybe it was his dad that was in Korea, who knows.

Don’t question his ‘service’, he’ll get real mad.

For a while I thought he was a Russian ‘bot’, but Newfie stuck around, unlike RealBrown, who disappeared literally the moment Trump got elected.

(RealBrown got real close to being a ‘real’ UPSer, but there was always something...off.)

Maybe Newfie is ‘Tieguy’, a known management UPSer that got banned.

Who knows.

He’s good to banter with, even though it’s like talking to a brick wall.

El Correcto

god is dead
He was in Korea in the army.

Or maybe he wasn’t.

He’s a driver, or maybe management, it’s hard to say.

He’s a poser, for what I’m not sure, but he’s posing.

He was a medic?

Maybe a grunt?

Maybe it was his dad that was in Korea, who knows.

Don’t question his ‘service’, he’ll get real mad.

For a while I thought he was a Russian ‘bot’, but Newfie stuck around, unlike RealBrown, who disappeared literally the moment Trump got elected.

(RealBrown got real close to being a ‘real’ UPSer, but there was always something...off.)

Maybe Newfie is ‘Tieguy’, a known management UPSer that got banned.

Who knows.

He’s good to banter with, even though it’s like talking to a brick wall.
At least brick walls don’t say stupid things like Trump is pro union with RTW.

BrownArmy

At least brick walls don’t say stupid things like Trump is pro union with RTW.

I know, I just think the Trumpatistas have no choice but to go all in.

Newfie and Vanbytheriver will never ever ever say anything bad about Dear Leader, or admit any of his faults.

When he lies, they back him up.

It’s bizarre.

In for a penny, in for a pound...

El Correcto

god is dead
I was thinking. If I lost my union job, I could go get as much benzos and adderall as the quacks will prescribe me while I still have insurance. Then I could apply for as many 0% apr for a year credit cards as I can get with my credit history and using my good pay stubs. Then I could go buy a pound of dro. Then I could open up shop and give people sweet heart deals on used cars that I flip using the credit cards to get fraudulent bills of sale to launder my little bit of drug income, also paying off my credit cards. I could also buy some pittbulls to breed and claim I’m selling them for thousands to help hide income same as the cars. Slowly work my way up to my first birdie or two. Then I’ll be on my new career path :)
upload_2019-6-17_0-57-7.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m good. I should just go into writing Netflix series scripts and sell the hood to cishet America. Tell me you wouldn’t watch that show.

LarryBird

I know, I just think the Trumpatistas have no choice but to go all in.

Newfie and Vanbytheriver will never ever ever say anything bad about Dear Leader, or admit any of his faults.

When he lies, they back him up.

It’s bizarre.

In for a penny, in for a pound...
They say Trump does value loyalty above all else, much like a mob boss, which he more closely resembles, than he does a United States President.

I guess they're aware of this fact, and they're simply all-in with him, like you said.

Myself, I'm not that type. I've liked some politicians over the years, and I've been in their corner, and taken up for them when people were cutting them down. But I'll also admit when they're wrong, and I'll always call them out if they're outright lying to our face.

To do otherwise, is absolutely pussified, and totally un-American. People literally died for us to be able to have the right to criticize our leadership - in the name of freedom.

I've noticed this weird thing they have with Hillary, as I'm sure you all have too, like we on the liberal side are afraid to admit her faults and worship at her altar. I'm starting to see a correlation between their unabashed love affair with ALL things Trump, and their projection onto liberals about Hillary's shortcomings - they are ashamed about the support for Trump and his lies, and they want, no, NEED us to feel the same about her to help justify their weird love of the orange one.

They don't seem to get that none of us care about her anymore, and we're on to the next election, and working to resist Trump and defeat his bid for a 2cd term. It's a twisted obsession they have with her.

At least most on the left will admit to being damn near obsessed with Trump's defeat, I know I do. There's not a day that passes that I don't think about Trump, and how I cannot wait until he's voted out of office or removed by consequence of his own actions. I can't imagine he'd ever cross my mind much if Hillary or Bernie had won though - I'd be enjoying the victory and looking toward 2020 with my eyes on another term, not focused on that vanquished scumbag Donny :censored2:-Face.

BrownArmy

They say Trump does value loyalty above all else, much like a mob boss, which he more closely resembles, than he does a United States President.

I guess they're aware of this fact, and they're simply all-in with him, like you said.

Myself, I'm not that type. I've liked some politicians over the years, and I've been in their corner, and taken up for them when people were cutting them down. But I'll also admit when they're wrong, and I'll always call them out if they're outright lying to our face.

To do otherwise, is absolutely pussified, and totally un-American. People literally died for us to be able to have the right to criticize our leadership - in the name of freedom.

I've noticed this weird thing they have with Hillary, as I'm sure you all have too, like we on the liberal side are afraid to admit her faults and worship at her altar. I'm starting to see a correlation between their unabashed love affair with ALL things Trump, and their projection onto liberals about Hillary's shortcomings - they are ashamed about the support for Trump and his lies, and they want, no, NEED us to feel the same about her to help justify their weird love of the orange one.

They don't seem to get that none of us care about her anymore, and we're on to the next election, and working to resist Trump and defeat his bid for a 2cd term. It's a twisted obsession they have with her.

At least most on the left will admit to being damn near obsessed with Trump's defeat, I know I do. There's not a day that passes that I don't think about Trump, and how I cannot wait until he's voted out of office or removed by consequence of his own actions. I can't imagine he'd ever cross my mind much if Hillary or Bernie had won though - I'd be enjoying the victory and looking toward 2020 with my eyes on another term, not focused on that vanquished scumbag Donny :censored2:-Face.

Hillary, lulz.

The only people talking about Hillary are Newfie and Vanfreecandyvan.

Oh wait, didn’t you hear?

It was actually Hillary that colluded with the Russians.

LMFAO

LarryBird

I was thinking. If I lost my union job, I could go get as much benzos and adderall as the quacks will prescribe me while I still have insurance. Then I could apply for as many 0% apr for a year credit cards as I can get with my credit history and using my good pay stubs. Then I could go buy a pound of dro. Then I could open up shop and give people sweet heart deals on used cars that I flip using the credit cards to get fraudulent bills of sale to launder my little bit of drug income, also paying off my credit cards. I could also buy some pittbulls to breed and claim I’m selling them for thousands to help hide income same as the cars. Slowly work my way up to my first birdie or two. Then I’ll be on my new career path :)
View attachment 252168
The World is Yours.