Trump breaking unions

El Correcto

god is dead
yea his personality indicates he would have just meekly accepted the conditions and not tried to fight it if he hated unions.

Go eat your grass sheep no sense in thinking about anything that defies your stereotype.
I show you Trump being anti-union, you ignore it and accuse me of cherry picking. Fall back on calling me a sheep. You would defend Trump no matter what, that’s pathetic. I don’t think I’ve ever put a politician on a pedestal or thought yeah that person really represents my views.

Trump is just another big spending republican, conservatism is too focused on religion. You think it’s the end of the world if millions aren’t funneled into churches for disaster relief or into the religious schools that are anti-lgbt. You don’t really want small limited government, you want to use the government to force feed morals down people’s throat just like the dems. It’s very pathetic.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s just what I know off the top of my head to. I’m sure if I went looking for Trump hit pieces on his mistreatment of union labor there is more than just Las Vegas.

newfie

I show you Trump being anti-union, you ignore it and accuse me of cherry picking.

i show you a lifetime of working with unions you show me one example where he may have fought it for some other reason then being anti union. perhaps he would have been the only union shop and at a disadvantage competitively. who knows.

if you dont understand cherry picking then thats not my fault. thats yours .

Trump has been good for unions and your ignorance of that subject is what I have addressed. what i've found is as soon as anyone disagrees with the union mantra that you guys follow blindly you all get all huffy. this you showed again to be true.

El Correcto

god is dead
i show you a lifetime of working with unions you show me one example where he may have fought it for some other reason then being anti union. perhaps he would have been the only union shop and at a disadvantage competitively. who knows.

if you dont understand cherry picking then thats not my fault. thats yours .

Trump has been good for unions and your ignorance of that subject is what I have addressed. what i've found is as soon as anyone disagrees with the union mantra that you guys follow blindly you all get all huffy. this you showed again to be true.
Not really, it’s more like once anyone doesn’t follow the MAGA mantra you get your panties in a twist. Using union labor in New York is not a sign of being pro union. It’s one of the most unionized states left.

Trump: 'I like right-to-work better'

You’re a jackass and your arguments about how the GOP is pro union is a joke. Trump is your standard big spending republican.

Seriously big fees? I pay less than twenty dollars a week and make over a thousand a week. I don’t even think about union dues, I had to check. RTW states unions are still obligated to represent the leeches who don’t pay their dues, I can’t stand leeches and cheap asses who won’t chip in 20 dollars a week to maintain the union.

El Correcto

god is dead
Before I even qualified as a part timer I had already filled out paper work for them to process my dues.

I don’t know what kind of jackass would think you should take advantage of all the great negotiated pay, benefits and perks of being union without contributing.

They are no better than welfare leeches.

newfie

Not really, it’s more like once anyone doesn’t follow the MAGA mantra you get your panties in a twist. Using union labor in New York is not a sign of being pro union. It’s one of the most unionized states left.

You still have to cherry pick which to paint your narrative. the union issue to me is like the race issue.
the dems have given unions lip service for years and done nothing.

trump is actually fixing the problems your union asked to have fixed twenty years ago.

I still remember the union outrage over NAFTA. I still remember the union outrage over unfair trade practices.
suddenly you have a republican president addressing those issues and you want to try to find a few times in a long public career to paint him as anti union.

El Correcto

god is dead
You still have to cherry pick which to paint your narrative. the union issue to me is like the race issue.
the dems have given unions lip service for years and done nothing.

trump is actually fixing the problems your union asked to have fixed twenty years ago.

I still remember the union outrage over NAFTA. I still remember the union outrage over unfair trade practices.
suddenly you have a republican president addressing those issues and you want to try to find a few times in a long public career to paint him as anti union.
Seriously like a child.
You cover your ears and Nananana.
He supports national RTW laws, spin that one next DJ trumpkin.

El Correcto

god is dead
you guys always resort to name calling when you cant win your argument with logic . thanks
So I take it you don’t want to even attempt to spin National RTW as pro union? Remember you called me a sheep? Short memory is important if you’re going to defend Trump daily.

newfie

So I take it you don’t want to even attempt to spin National RTW as pro union? Remember you called me a sheep? Short memory is important if you’re going to defend Trump daily.

Your desperate for an argument to make Trump what you want him to be. RTW is not union busting it's union choice. It forces unions to prove their value

BrownArmy

Your desperate for an argument to make Trump what you want him to be. RTW is not union busting it's union choice. It forces unions to prove their value

Dude, whatever you think Trump personally feels about Unions (for the record, nothing positive), it’s just a matter of looking at what his administration has done.

Weakened Unions, time and time again.

I get it, you’re a fanboi, but for you to say that Trump or his administration is pro-union is absurd.

vantexan

Dude, whatever you think Trump personally feels about Unions (for the record, nothing positive), it’s just a matter of looking at what his administration has done.

Weakened Unions, time and time again.

I get it, you’re a fanboi, but for you to say that Trump or his administration is pro-union is absurd.
How did he?

LarryBird

I’ll get back to you a little later.

How did I end up manning the grill, prepping and cooking all the food?

It’s Fathers Day, ffs.
In my experience, women love to pretend that they forgot how to cook meat when it comes to using the grill. Your mileage may vary, but that's how it goes in my life.

LarryBird

At least it will be cooked correctly.
Which again, in my case, means I'd be venturing back out to the grill to put all the steaks but mine back on, because they're too rare.

But at least, as you said, I'd have a proper medium rare steak. Granted it'd be a cold one, by the time I actually got to eat it, but still.

Life's a bitch sometimes. But at least I don't have to eat hot dogs like the poors.

I'm about to grill a couple porterhouses up in a half hour or so, once the baked potatoes are close to done. We'll see how it goes, and perhaps I'll even get to eat mine while it's still enjoyable today...

You never know.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Which again, in my case, means I'd be venturing back out to the grill to put all the steaks but mine back on, because they're too rare.

But at least, as you said, I'd have a proper medium rare steak. Granted it'd be a cold one, by the time I actually got to eat it, but still.

Life's a bitch sometimes. But at least I don't have to eat hot dogs like the poors.

I'm about to grill a couple porterhouses up in a half hour or so, once the baked potatoes are close to done. We'll see how it goes, and perhaps I'll even get to eat mine while it's still enjoyable today...

You never know.
4 minutes per side for medium, 3 for rare.