Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I remember the days when this thread would have been removed because comparison to Hitler was considered low brow and below the standards of Brown Cafe.
I guess that's a change reflecting the Democrats on the Mod Team.
Anti-semitism is a hallmark of modern DemWit beliefs.
I guess the Holocaust has been reduced to 'Some people did something’!

upload_2019-8-19_20-7-34-jpeg.259973

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
not a fan of watermelon
I love it ... I grew up in a time and place where watermelon was a real treat.
I hated picking these and throwing them up onto a truck.
I did that one summer when I was 14 ... I was 6 feet tall then and now I'm 5'11".
I blame my shrinkage on watermelon picking and my reduction in height too!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I remember the days when this thread would have been removed because comparison to Hitler was considered low brow and below the standards of Brown Cafe.

LMAO!!!!
You're still crying that you were removed as a moderator. You need to take some personal responsibility for your mental breakdown monkeybutt.

Capture.PNG

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Wrong.

There’s a reflexive attitude with people like you that ALL REGULATION is wrong.

I’m sorry, I’m actually interested in targeted regulations that address toxic chemicals in my food supply, or dumping of chemicals into the water supply, or worker health and safety, or simple mandates for the general well-being of the citizens of this nation.

Perhaps you’d enjoy the 1890’s, or the 1920’s, when businesses could (and did) do anything and everything they wanted. The pollution was off the charts.

Over-regulation or superfluous regulation is obviously unhelpful, but I don’t mind the government telling the plastics plant that they can’t simply dump the effluents from their process straight into the river.

Regulations aren’t the problem, it’s correct regulations.

Unfortunately, regulations are currently written by the industry’s being regulated.

Does that make sense to you?
Obviously, you have a reflexive attitude that massive regulations of the means of production by a strong centralized autocratic government, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of individual freedoms and no tolerance for opposing opinions.

See how that works? :blink:

newfie

There was a time a Hitler reference was an immediate thread ender

BrownArmy

Sad but true ... BA is good person but it seems he believes in a forceful National Government to the detriment of individual freedoms. :wink-very:

Let’s take a simple one - I don’t believe companies should be able to dump toxic manufacturing waste into rivers.

They used to do it all the time.

Do you think they stopped out of the goodness of their hearts?

It will be fine

Let’s take a simple one - I don’t believe companies should be able to dump toxic manufacturing waste into rivers.

Stupid regulations stop my drivers from mething up and driving for 4 days straight. Stupid gobernment.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Stupid regulations stop my drivers from mething up and driving for 4 days straight. Stupid gobernment.

Is it really necessary to speak to you two on a second grade level?

Because that's exactly what your argument has devolved into.

Box Ox

Is it really necessary to speak to you two on a second grade level?

Because that's exactly what your argument has devolved into.

I think it's pretty second grade level to believe companies would have self-regulated to stop such practices.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Regulations are good if they correct infringements on the rights of other individuals.
No one I know of has said anything about all regulations are bad ... the discussions were about over regulations.

It will be fine

Regulations are good if they correct infringements on the rights of other individuals.
No one I know of has said anything about all regulations are bad ... the discussions were about over regulations.
The problem with that is no right wingers can ever cite an example of over regulation. They just say regulations bad, stifle industry, kill the economy, blah blah without any specifics. Like government spending bad with no answer for what spending they’d cut.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The problem with that is no right wingers can ever cite an example of over regulation. They just say regulations bad, stifle industry, kill the economy, blah blah without any specifics. Like government spending bad with no answer for what spending they’d cut.
Exaggeration and disingenuous claims make you look dumb ... go back to humor. :wink-very: