Trump Is Copying Hitler’s Early Rhetoric and Policies

bbsam

Staff member
There’s enough REAL racism out there without you inventing it.

Don’t know your age, but your immaturity is glaring.

73BF7A69-5543-4614-9BC2-AD5265A5B7D1.jpeg

What part of this is made up?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Black people are the worst, amirite?
Well, I’ve never heard Sam rant against the NBPP.

“The New Black Panther Party is a virulently racist and antisemitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers.”
(from their website)

When you base your arguments based solely on race, you’re a racist.

bbsam

Staff member

“The New Black Panther Party is a virulently racist and antisemitic organization whose leaders have encouraged violence against whites, Jews and law enforcement officers.”
(from their website)

And they boast a membership of what? 1200?

BrownArmy

Lol have you read the things she's said and the organizations she supports, or do you get all your information from Don Lemon?

She’s apologized for those, for what that’s worth.

But you get it, right?

Anyone anywhere challenging Israel’s policies about anything is instantly labeled an antisemite.

Hard to have a conversation if as soon as you question Israel, you’re an antisemite.

Aside from Talib and Omar, this is the case: challenge Israel in any capacity, then you obviously hate Jews.

That can’t be correct.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol have you read the things she's said and the organizations she supports, or do you get all your information from Don Lemon?
Yes I've heard some of the crying about the things she said. Israel loves to play the victim when someone criticizes them.

I don't know who Don lemon is but he seems to have really gotten in you head. Hope you can work through that fren.

bbsam

Staff member

(from their website)

Here’s what I will say.

If the Southern Poverty Law Center classifies a group as a hate group or racist, I tend to accept their findings. And yes, they do find leftist groups to be such.

I doubt that you are as accepting of their findings.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

(from their website)

So you're saying that you're a racist.
Ok.
Carry on.

newfie

Here’s what I will say.

If the Southern Poverty Law Center classifies a group as a hate group or racist, I tend to accept their findings. And yes, they do find leftist groups to be such.

I doubt that you are as accepting of their findings.

they are the hate group

but then so is the DNC who does nothing but seperate groups by color