Trump pardons Michael Behenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickpony1

Surprised @trickpony1 hasnt updated us on the Calcutta 12

You've been gone awhile. We've missed you.
I don't think the Calcutta 12 were thrust into a combat zone with questionable ROE and a leadership more intent on pandering to the local citizenry than getting the job done and our troops out of there...sorta like Vietnam.

Don't stay away so long. We kinda missed you yanking our chains.

bbsam

Staff member
I care Bc I served over there.... his family cares, the soldiers who served under him care, every military supporter cares , veterans care...I guess your ignorant ass doesn’t though.
Would you be content if I said thank you for your service?

floridays

I care Bc I served over there.... his family cares, the soldiers who served under him care, every military supporter cares , veterans care...I guess your ignorant ass doesn’t though.
Thank you Sir, BOB11B.
A whole lotta people care, and a whole lotta them are family of those that have protected these :censored2:s liberties.
Thanks again.

Box Ox

Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner

“Behenna acknowledged during his trial that instead of taking the prisoner home as he was ordered, he took the man to a railroad culvert, stripped him, and then questioned him at gunpoint about a roadside bombing that had killed two members of Behenna's platoon.

Behenna, a native of the Oklahoma City suburb of Edmond, said the man moved toward him and he shot him because Behenna thought he would try to take his gun.”

rod

Retired 22 years
Trump pardons former US soldier who killed Iraqi prisoner

“Behenna acknowledged during his trial that instead of taking the prisoner home as he was ordered, he took the man to a railroad culvert, stripped him, and then questioned him at gunpoint about a roadside bombing that had killed two members of Behenna's platoon.

Behenna, a native of the Oklahoma City suburb of Edmond, said the man moved toward him and he shot him because Behenna thought he would try to take his gun.”
sounds reasonable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.