Trump's and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky's Call Transcript

newfie

The real transcript:

Volodymyr: "Mr. Trump, you are the best US president EVER. I do everything I can to emulate your winning ways. You hair is so superb, and you are a ripped GOD!!"

Trump: "Kiss my ass harder if you want your money Volod. If you don't find the goods on the Biden's, you might as well go kiss Putin's ass instead. NO DIRT, NO MONEY!!, GOT IT?!!!"

way to fabricate there shifty

newfie

Lol this thread is hilarious with Conald blowing it all out of the water by doing ON LIVE TV exactly what you dead-brained Red hats claim he didn’t do. He’s a felon now lol. Like I said...impeached, then indicted. Can’t wait.

never said he didn't do it. our president has the right to ask other countries to investigate corruption.
to call biden trumps campaign competitor is a bit optimistic. kickback joe still has to win to run against trump

vantexan

The constitutional remedy for executive abuse of power is hardly a coup. Unless you’re an idiot that hates the constitution.
I'm talking about the coup Comey, Strzok, et al tried to pull off. And this latest brouhaha? More of the same. Turns out the "whistleblower" contacted Schiff before calling his own IG. Trump in no way abused his power and only an idiot believes he did.

newfie

"A Chinese diplomat suggested that China is not likely to be interested in investigating Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, as President Trump suggested today.

“We do not want to get in the middle of the US politics,” the diplomat said. "

nor do they want to get into the middle of their own efforts to buy off the bidens.

oldngray

nowhere special
let me know when you're ready to go for a dive
336dfa4573.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Strange but TRUE!

The FBI appears to be a hive of the Deep State.

I didn't really buy into the Deep State until Trump was elected.
Now, it's rather obvious it is indeed alive and swarming!

The rank and file at FBI are mostly still excellent. At the top is where it gets political.

And they have a culture of protecting their own and covering their asses when someone screws up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Anyone with half a brain knew he was paraphrasing for effect.

Good idea? Absolutely not, he should stick to his day job.

But to call that ‘Treason’?

Three years on the job and Trump still doesn’t understand the Constitution.

Sad.
Agree ... almost as stupid as the people who think Trump should be impeached and removed from office for suggesting Biden and son should be investigated.

It's all stupid ... enjoy yourself.

I certainly do!

Last edited: