Trump's Economy

Sportello

DQ8TgNgW0AE8DKr.jpg:large

refineryworker05

The delusion and dishonesty of discussing “regulatory cuts” that you don’t what they are, what they impact, or if there has been that many.

I read a study that Trump claims to have cut 900 regulations, but when fact checked he only cut 27.

The Trump cut regulations thing is a talking point to give Trump credit for the economy which he has done nothing to impact legislatively.

refineryworker05

It is amazing to see fact after fact that proves oh the stock market grew under President Obama. Job growth trend lines haven’t changed.

This isn’t even to defend President Obama, but it’s just the lying from republicans who insisted nothing good was occurring in the economy while Obama was President, celebrate the same economic metrics under Trump.
It is a sight to see them ignore data point after data point about the economy under President Obama to praise Trump a man who so far has passed zero legislation to aid the economy.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It is amazing to see fact after fact that proves oh the stock market grew under President Obama. Job growth trend lines haven’t changed.

This isn’t even to defend President Obama, but it’s just the lying from republicans who insisted nothing good was occurring in the economy while Obama was President, celebrate the same economic metrics under Trump.
It is a sight to see them ignore data point after data point about the economy under President Obama to praise Trump a man who so far has passed zero legislation to aid the economy.
I never made $238,000.00 in one day doing options during Obama's reign. Did it more than once this year. Plus other good days. The tax bill doesn't lower my tax bill, but I'm good!!

refineryworker05

regulations tie people's hands so they can't get anything done!!
Nonsense that’s a talking point. It’s not based on anything but wishful thinking.

The bottomline is the whole cut regulations thing is a talking point to give Trump credit for the economy when he has done nothing to impact the economy.

Again, I have yet to encounter a single person that can tell me which regulations were cut and exactly how those cuts increased economic growth.

They are just running around not knowing if Trump has even cut that many regulations repeating bs and it is dishonest and pathetic.

refineryworker05

I never made $238,000.00 in one day doing options during Obama's reign. Did it more than once this year. Plus other good days. The tax bill doesn't lower my tax bill, but I'm good!!

You do understand that at a certain time during the Obama presidency the stock market was going up more than it is right now.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nonsense that’s a talking point. It’s not based on anything but wishful thinking.

The bottomline is the whole cut regulations thing is a talking point to give Trump credit for the economy when he has done nothing to impact the economy.

Again, I have yet to encounter a single person that can tell me which regulations were cut and exactly how those cuts increased economic growth.

They are just running around not knowing if Trump has even cut that many regulations repeating bs and it is dishonest and pathetic.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/

refineryworker05

I posted no claims or no internet data......I only have my own experiences upon which to base things.

Who cares about your personal experiences?

If you post hey I’m doing great in the stock market or whatever great for you.

But when you post that to support the claim that the national economy under Trump is performing at a certain level, you are just being silly.

Then you get defensive and say you are only focused on you. Fine then stop making claims about the broader US economy based if you are only focused on you. That’s foolishness.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who cares about your personal experiences?

If you post hey I’m doing great in the stock market or whatever great for you.

But when you post that to support the claim that the national economy under Trump is performing at a certain level, you are just being silly.

Then you get defensive and say you are only focused on you. Fine then stop making claims about the broader US economy based if you are only focused on you. That’s foolishness.
It's only me I can talk about......if the Trump economy is better for me. then so be it. Maybe the corrupt Obama economy was better for you....bless your heart!