Trump's Economy

refineryworker05

I thought you were the one who said "dates don't matter"......except when you need them too. To make it clear enough for you to get.....when Obama was sworn in and for the following 8 years, our economy sucked!!

I care about the truth.

My point is a person that can accept Trump’s lies with ease they don’t care about the truth and I’m not going to pretend they do.

Again the economy now is the same as it’s been for the last few years.

Last edited:

refineryworker05

Lol
So I take it you are against the deficit financed tax cut bill the republicans are about to pass?

Again if debt matters, then you cannot support the debt financed tax cut bill. If you are in favor of that bill then pretending to care about debt during Obama’s presidency is phony.

Either the debt matters NOW or it doesn’t matter to you.

refineryworker05

Of course, Obama’s record on job growth is also much worse than President Reagan’s record.
If you hated the job market under President Obama, the fact that job growth had slowed this year under Trump has to really upset you.

All I want is consistency, job growth per month is slower this year than it has been for the last 4yrs. So if I’m your opinion job growth sucked, then it’s worse this year.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you hated the job market under President Obama, the fact that job growth had slowed this year under Trump has to really upset you.

All I want is consistency, job growth per month is slower this year than it has been for the last 4yrs. So if I’m your opinion job growth sucked, then it’s worse this year.

Trump could have cured cancer and she would have bitched that he didn't do it quickly enough.

refineryworker05

Trump could have cured cancer and she would have bitched that he didn't do it quickly enough.
Huh?
What does this even mean?

Again the objective fact is if a person was complaining about job growth the last 4yrs under President Obama but is happy about job growth now, they are full of it because job growth is slower per month this year than it has been the last 4years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Huh?
What does this even mean?

Again the objective fact is if a person was complaining about job growth the last 4yrs under President Obama but is happy about job growth now, they are full of it because job growth is slower per month this year than it has been the last 4years.

It means that @moreluck has such disdain (fear?) of our former President (black people in positions of power) that no matter what that person achieves she would find fault with it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I care about the truth.

My point is a person that can accept Trump’s lies with ease they don’t care about the truth and I’m not going to pretend they do.

Again the economy now is the same as it’s been for the last few years.
is your 401K where it was the last few years?? No growth???

refineryworker05

removing the handcuffs (regulations) alone has boosted the economy!!!!

The economy hasn’t been boosted. It is the same. The metrics are the same. Job growth is actually down so far this year.

The talking point about Trump cutting unknown regulations is just that a meaningless talking point to give Trump credit for the economy even though he has passed zero legislation to impact the economy.