Trump's Economy

refineryworker05

regulations alone can make an economy stagnated
"Regulations" as it is being used with Trump is a bs talking point to get around the cognitive dissonance of trying to give Trump credit for the economy while ignoring the reality that he hasn't passed any legislation related to the economy, so the talking point is he has cut "regulations".

I have yet to see a single regulation that was cut that can be attributable to economic growth. I have asked people who cite cut regulations to name one regulation off the top of their head that he has cut, and they can't do it because they don't know which regulations he has cut, nor do they care which regulations he has cut, it is just a bs talking point.

vantexan

"Regulations" as it is being used with Trump is a bs talking point to get around the cognitive dissonance of trying to give Trump credit for the economy while ignoring the reality that he hasn't passed any legislation related to the economy, so the talking point is he has cut "regulations".

I have yet to see a single regulation that was cut that can be attributable to economic growth. I have asked people who cite cut regulations to name one regulation off the top of their head that he has cut, and they can't do it because they don't know which regulations he has cut, nor do they care which regulations he has cut, it is just a bs talking point.
You just spoke a bunch of gobbledygook. Google what regulations has Trump cut and see for yourself. Fact is if the economy is to be improved the regulatory environment has to be reformed. Sorry, government strangulation of business is no longer in vogue.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

the xl pipeline, the dakota pipeline, methane emissions rules, there are a few in dodd frank that were cut

Sportello

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2009_2017_all_period_M11_net_1mth.gif

refineryworker05

You just spoke a bunch of gobbledygook. Google what regulations has Trump cut and see for yourself. Fact is if the economy is to be improved the regulatory environment has to be reformed. Sorry, government strangulation of business is no longer in vogue.

Lol, you can't name a single regulation he has cut. Think about this if a regulation cut has lead to economic growth why don't you which ones were cut? Why isn't Trump touting specific regulations that were cut.

Cause you don't care which regulations were cut. And you have no idea which regulation cuts would create growth. It is just a bs talking point.

refineryworker05

the xl pipeline, the dakota pipeline, methane emissions rules, there are a few in dodd frank that were cut
Those pipelines are regulations? Lol. And they damn sure won't spur economic growth for the whole nation.

Come on "a few in Dodd frank"? That's meaningless. How can you attribute economic growth to regulation cuts that you have no idea what they were?

You are proving my point. Saying Trump cut regulations which lead to economic growth is just a bs talking point. You have no idea which regulations he cut.

refineryworker05

228,000 jobs added in november, the economy is rolling right now

It is just the craven dishonesty that is so striking. We can all look this stuff up.

Job growth has slowed this year. This is an objective fact.

Average Monthly Job Gains -January through November
2017: +174,000
2016: +190,000
2015: +225,000
2014: +249,000
2013: +205,000
2012: +173,000
2011: +171,000
2010: +89,000

So objectively, 2017 is a mediocre year for job creation compared to the last 7 yrs.

There is no way you could complain no jobs in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 even 2012 and 2011 and be ok with this year and not be dishonest.