Trump's Economy

refineryworker05

The Bureau of Labor Statistics puts those jobs numbers out. We can all look them up. So there is no debate.

Job Growth so far this year on a per month basis is the lowest it's been since 2012. This is objective reality.

Yet republicans are lying about this plain fact and pretending.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It is just the craven dishonesty that is so striking. We can all look this stuff up.

Job growth has slowed this year. This is an objective fact.

Average Monthly Job Gains -January through November
2017: +174,000
2016: +190,000
2015: +225,000
2014: +249,000
2013: +205,000
2012: +173,000
2011: +171,000
2010: +89,000

So objectively, 2017 is a mediocre year for job creation compared to the last 7 yrs.

There is no way you could complain no jobs in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 even 2012 and 2011 and be ok with this year and not be dishonest.
minus the month of september because of two hurricanes, so his is based on 11 months

Jkloc420

Those pipelines are regulations? Lol. And they damn sure won't spur economic growth for the whole nation.

Come on "a few in Dodd frank"? That's meaningless. How can you attribute economic growth to regulation cuts that you have no idea what they were?

You are proving my point. Saying Trump cut regulations which lead to economic growth is just a bs talking point. You have no idea which regulations he cut.
you do realize the energy market is a big part of the economy right

vantexan

The Bureau of Labor Statistics puts those jobs numbers out. We can all look them up. So there is no debate.

Job Growth so far this year on a per month basis is the lowest it's been since 2012. This is objective reality.

Yet republicans are lying about this plain fact and pretending.
And that's because there's very low unemployment spinmeister. Let's see if Trump helps produce better jobs, something your guy didn't do.

vantexan

Lol, you can't name a single regulation he has cut. Think about this if a regulation cut has lead to economic growth why don't you which ones were cut? Why isn't Trump touting specific regulations that were cut.

Cause you don't care which regulations were cut. And you have no idea which regulation cuts would create growth. It is just a bs talking point.
It's not my job to know which regulations are cut. Bet the businesses affected know. You are such a BSer it's scary. But then that's your only hope, to BS your way back into power.

refineryworker05

minus the month of september because of two hurricanes, so his is based on 11 months
Yeah sure cause hurricanes never occurred before 2017. Reality is reality. This year shows slowing job growth. Yet republicans are openly lying and pretending that job growth has increased this year. It is the collective ability to just repeat and seemingly believe huge fantasies that is the most impressive thing about republicans.

Jkloc420

Yeah sure cause hurricanes never occurred before 2017. Reality is reality. This year shows slowing job growth. Yet republicans are openly lying and pretending that job growth has increased this year. It is the collective ability to just repeat and seemingly believe huge fantasies that is the most impressive thing about republicans.
keep thinking that

Jkloc420

I work in a petroleum refinery. We make energy.
If you think two pipelines are going to appreciably impact this nation's economy......I don't know what to tell you.
then you should know what the business of fracking has done for the economy and other energy

refineryworker05

And that's because there's very low unemployment spinmeister. Let's see if Trump helps produce better jobs, something your guy didn't do.
Lol. Well at least you can acknowledge reality somewhat. Yeah Trump inherited very low unemployment rates from Obama.

I hope he can, but truthfully Trump has done zero to impact the real economy. He has passed zero economic legislation.

floridays

You produce a lot of gas, you should consider buying "carbon credits," refineryworker05.

refineryworker05

It's not my job to know which regulations are cut. Bet the businesses affected know. You are such a BSer it's scary. But then that's your only hope, to BS your way back into power.
If you don't which regulations have been cut, then that proves my point that saying regulations isn't based on some kind of analysis or knowledge about oh this regulation was cut and that had this impact in the economy, it's a talking point, to try to give Trump who has passed zero legislation credit for the economy.