Trump's secret police in Portland

floridays

They are all extremist psycho groups who have no connect with the real world. Please reply and prove me right. I mean correct not right.
Exactly how is Barr related to your conclusion.
You responded to an article somehow trying to connect Bill Barr to nefarious acts to circumvent personal liberties.

Maybe I'm missing something.

floridays

I believe it was AG Barr that sent the little green men to Portland under trumps orders.
Please identify the source of this assumption.

If it is true, are you aware of federal jurisdiction, you seem to think these clowns are just out between semesters.
Even the idiot mayor in Seattle said it could be the summer of love.

Not the summer of love I remember.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
They are all extremist psycho groups who have no connect with the real world. Please reply and prove me right. I mean correct not right.

I'm sure antifa supports someone who is trying to officially label them as a terrorist organization.

I'm sure antifa supports someone who is trying to officially label them as a terrorist organization.

Antifa, Q Anonn, Alt Right, KKK and all the rest are all extremist trying to push their crazy values on to the United States people. Stand strong America. We are better than them.

rod

Retired 22 years
Not to early to start planning, got anything special on the board for next Junteenth you one
per-center?
I don't drink hardly at all anymore although I did buy a case of beer and a liter of Black Velvet for our camping trip the next 3 days.

newfie

you guys keep spinning fairy tales about some bogeyman in the shadows while your anitfa nuts are running around in plain view. Hope their bitch asses keep getting beat.