Tucker to interview Putin

Thebrownblob

I never supported that. Ukraine is a corrupt country with anti-Semitic sentiments but I never supported Putin. You sound very left wing on this subject, unless I believe what you do about Ukraine I’m lumped in with Putin lovers. It’s not a black and white issue. I can see gray where it’s visible.
You're a Putin apologist.
You must think Tucker Carlson is a Putin apologist too? You’re really off the rails today my friend. Twisting everyone’s words and using the lefts playbook of calling people something they are not.. I’ve said all along you are not what you claim to be. Really sad.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You must think Tucker Carlson is a Putin apologist too? You’re really off the rails today my friend. Twisting everyone’s words and using the lefts playbook of calling people something or not.. I’ve said all along you are not what you claim to be. Really sad.
And pathetic

vantexan

You must think Tucker Carlson is a Putin apologist too? You’re really off the rails today my friend. Twisting everyone’s words and using the lefts playbook of calling people something they are not.. I’ve said all along you are not what you claim to be. Really sad.
Yah, let's go through recent threads and see who is calling who what. Must...obey...the...orthodoxy...must...never...disagree...or...will...be...called...names.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, I've seen you say this before. Strikes me as a conspiracy theory.
So you called me a Putin apologist because I pointed out they had peace talks, and it's a conspiracy theory that the West urged them not to make a deal?

Buddy, why don't you actually look into it rather than playing these silly games where you deny the talks even happened?