Tuesday thru Saturday

Maplewood

in my contract only drivers hired after 2011 can be forced T-SAT. You can voulenter then like the bottom 20 are forced. On Saturday in my area there are no bid routes. Seniority rules since the routes look nothing like what you bid. We never bid routes as T-Sat. If you are forced the company must give you 4 weeks notice or pay you Time and 1/2. If you volentered and want to go back M-friend you must give 4 weeks notice.

542thruNthru

in my contract only drivers hired after 2011 can be forced T-SAT. You can voulenter then like the bottom 20 are forced. On Saturday in my area there are no bid routes. Seniority rules since the routes look nothing like what you bid. We never bid routes as T-Sat. If you are forced the company must give you 4 weeks notice or pay you Time and 1/2. If you volentered and want to go back M-friend you must give 4 weeks notice.

You sound like you're in my local. Same thing here.

Notcool

Im a Tues- Sat driver and they always try to get me to work Monday. I wont. I can barely get through 5 days. I dont get why all these other new drivers do it. They that hard up for cash. My body and mind need my schedualed 2 days off.

Nike

The problem with all this is that the more they push weekend delivery the more they're going to have auxiliary guys coming in as well. I mean loaders, unloaders, fueling, checking trucks for oil and such, supervisors to supervise everybody, etc. I don't see it happening, at least not cheap, we have a hard time getting people in on weekdays as it is. Also Saturday is voluntary then seniority here.