Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

Thebrownblob

She's the one that caused Kamala Harris to withdraw from running for president after slamming her in the debate. She's Army Reserve, and has her head on straight about the military and a lot of things. After tanking Kamala the Democratic establishment came down on her so hard that she recently withdrew from the party. A declared independent now. Likely not to return to politics with the lucrative FOX gig.
Dude you do realize she is a conspiracy theorist? 😂 I like a lot of the things she says. Although it’s tough to pin her down on exactly what she really believes.

vantexan

Dude you do realize she is a conspiracy theorist? 😂 I like a lot of the things she says. Although it’s tough to pin her down on exactly what she really believes.
Which theory would you be referring to? She's a practicing Hindu, raised in it, and supports abortion. She's not going anywhere in the Republican Party. But one can like her for other reasons. You're not one of those who insists everyone see it your way or they're part of the evil that's destroying this country, are you?

Thebrownblob

Which theory would you be referring to? She's a practicing Hindu, raised in it, and supports abortion. She's not going anywhere in the Republican Party. But one can like her for other reasons. You're not one of those who insists everyone see it your way or they're part of the evil that's destroying this country, are you?
She doesn’t like war van you do, you enjoy watching people die. You’ll even support a Democrat president who does it. 😂 That’s the conspiracy you see. Let’s keep pumping those billions to Ukraine right van LOL.

What’s it like to be on the wrong Side of everything you believe constantly so you can shift your morals and beliefs to validate your decisions?

vantexan

She doesn’t like war van you do, you enjoy watching people die. You’ll even support a Democrat president who does it. 😂 That’s the conspiracy you see. Let’s keep pumping those billions to Ukraine right van LOL.

What’s it like to be on the wrong Side of everything you believe constantly so you can shift your morals and beliefs to validate your decisions?
Where do you get I like war? I argued with a bunch here because I wanted us out of Afghanistan. I didn't support the arguments made here that Russia was justified in invading Ukraine, that Ukraine was always a part of Russia, that Ukrainians are really Russians, that it was the Ukrainians killing their own citizens to make Russia look bad, blah, blah, blah. If the subject weren't so serious you people would be hysterical.

Last month Ukraine captured more equipment from the Russians than the West had supplied them so far. With the retreat from Kherson happening now the Ukrainians stand to gain even more deserted equipment than they did last month. There is no need to keep pumping billions to our defense contractors. One of the reasons Washington went after Trump was he arranged our withdrawal from Afghanistan and wasn't getting us into a new war. The Democrats and many Republicans are in bed with the military/industrial complex because that's where much of their campaign contributions come from. You said you didn't know what Tulsi Gabbard believed. Her number one issue is she's against this constant state of war with the defense contractors making huge profits and Congressmen getting fat off of it. It's why they came down on her so hard. And for all you FOX haters people like Tucker Carlson agree with her and have had her in many times saying so. She served first hand in a war zone and hates to see our troops as well as civilians killed and maimed to further the profits and ambitions of our war machine.

Do I support war? A war like WWII, absolutely.

Thebrownblob

Where do you get I like war? I argued with a bunch here because I wanted us out of Afghanistan. I didn't support the arguments made here that Russia was justified in invading Ukraine, that Ukraine was always a part of Russia, that Ukrainians are really Russians, that it was the Ukrainians killing their own citizens to make Russia look bad, blah, blah, blah. If the subject weren't so serious you people would be hysterical.

Last month Ukraine captured more equipment from the Russians than the West had supplied them so far. With the retreat from Kherson happening now the Ukrainians stand to gain even more deserted equipment than they did last month. There is no need to keep pumping billions to our defense contractors. One of the reasons Washington went after Trump was he arranged our withdrawal from Afghanistan and wasn't getting us into a new war. The Democrats and many Republicans are in bed with the military/industrial complex because that's where much of their campaign contributions come from. You said you didn't know what Tulsi Gabbard believed. Her number one issue is she's against this constant state of war with the defense contractors making huge profits and Congressmen getting fat off of it. It's why they came down on her so hard. And for all you FOX haters people like Tucker Carlson agree with her and have had her in many times saying so. She served first hand in a war zone and hates to see our troops as well as civilians killed and maimed to further the profits and ambitions of our war machine.

Do I support war? A war like WWII, absolutely.
All this money all this turmoil and it will be the same outcome, we could’ve had peace months ago.

vantexan

All this money all this turmoil and it will be the same outcome, we could’ve had peace months ago.

Seems Putin will only accept surrender. Very few gave Ukraine any chance when this started. The Russian military got exposed and the Ukrainians showed a lot of courage and grit. It's their country and they should dictate how this goes. Not us or the Russians. We'd feel the same if it was the U.S. being invaded.

Thebrownblob

Seems Putin will only accept surrender. Very few gave Ukraine any chance when this started. The Russian military got exposed and the Ukrainians showed a lot of courage and grit. It's their country and they should dictate how this goes. Not us or the Russians. We'd feel the same if it was the U.S. being invaded.
It’s pretty hard to lose when you have an endless supply of other peoples money and I don’t know if you’ll consider what they’re going to be getting a win afterit’s all over with an actual win much more than just a stalemate.
Joe Biden loves spending our money

vantexan

It’s pretty hard to lose when you have an endless supply of other peoples money and I don’t know if you’ll consider what they’re going to be getting when it’s all over with an actual win much more than just a stalemate.
Joe Biden loves spending our money
Joe, the Dems, and many Republicans found a new war to pump billions into the coffers of the defense contractors and some of it returned as campaign contributions. And by ending drilling on Federal land they put us back into the Middle East where it's highly likely after the Ukraine war ends they'll conjure up a new war. It never ends. For this reason and his economic policies I will gladly vote for Trump if he's our nominee.

Thebrownblob

Joe, the Dems, and many Republicans found a new war to pump billions into the coffers of the defense contractors and some of it returned as campaign contributions. And by ending drilling on Federal land they put us back into the Middle East where it's highly likely after the Ukraine war ends they'll conjure up a new war. It never ends. For this reason and his economic policies I will gladly vote for Trump if he's our nominee.
Was the election stolen? And if it was nothing has changed what would voting for him do? This is what he is saying not me. You accuse me of being some sort of conspiracy theorist but you’ll vote for one?

vantexan

Was the election stolen? And if it was nothing has changed what would voting for him do? This is what he is saying not me. You accuse me of being some sort of conspiracy theorist but you’ll vote for one?
I don't see very many irregularities in these midterms. But there were a lot of very odd things going on in 2020. Even if all of them were explainable the election in Pennsylvania alone was based on known fact, not theory, that rules were changed by someone other than the state legislature. That prompted a lawsuit by Texas and other states that the Supreme Court refused to hear. So there were some serious problems that I think ultimately screwed Trump. And as a result rules have been tightened in many states but as we can see obviously some states need to revamp their system. Florida makes it look easy so there's no reason other states couldn't do likewise.