Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

Thebrownblob

She’s a fraud
Probably but she doesn’t look too bad in yoga pants.
1668528642082.jpeg

Box Ox

So do both Tulsi and Kari Lake get jobs at Fox News or do they have to do some sort of Thunderdome battle-to-the-death thing?

I think they keep Tulsi but limit Kari Lake appearances until it's time to fully embrace MAGA again. Which I guess could be as soon as tonight after Trump has declared his 2024 candidacy. After that they might be all-in on winning bigly and maybe even having the golden trump statue installed in the studio.

vantexan

I think they keep Tulsi but limit Kari Lake appearances until it's time to fully embrace MAGA again. Which I guess could be as soon as tonight after Trump has declared his 2024 candidacy. After that they might be all-in on winning bigly and maybe even having the golden trump statue installed in the studio.
A number of Republicans are backing DeSantis. Fact is most of Trump's backed candidates lost. The one big win was J.D. Vance in Ohio. I wouldn't be so sure that FOX will be all in for Trump unless he gets the nomination.

fishtm2001

L O L if she doesn’t agree with you if she Has to be a Russian operative? Please so silly.
Mitt Romney on 13 March 2022 wrote : "Tulsi Gabbard is parroting false Russian propaganda. Her treasonous lies may well cost lives."

"Gabbard has asserted that the Russian Federation and the United States are “not so different” in terms of the censoring of free speech. She also claimed, in the early days of the Russian invasion, that “[Biden] wants Russia to invade Ukraine so that they can impose ‘draconian’ sanctions on the country”, while she also seemed to support Putin using his military to deter Ukraine’s NATO membership as a case of Russia pursuing its own national security interests. Gabbard has also claimed that the US supports several dozen former Soviet biolabs in Ukraine, which work with diseases like COVID-19, while also accusing the Biden administration of covering this up, claims which are directly based on Russian disinformation. Gabbard’s accusations are in turn rebroadcast by Russia propaganda outlets to further the country’s policy goals."

Thebrownblob

Mitt Romney on 13 March 2022 wrote : "Tulsi Gabbard is parroting false Russian propaganda. Her treasonous lies may well cost lives."

"Gabbard has asserted that the Russian Federation and the United States are “not so different” in terms of the censoring of free speech. She also claimed, in the early days of the Russian invasion, that “[Biden] wants Russia to invade Ukraine so that they can impose ‘draconian’ sanctions on the country”, while she also seemed to support Putin using his military to deter Ukraine’s NATO membership as a case of Russia pursuing its own national security interests. Gabbard has also claimed that the US supports several dozen former Soviet biolabs in Ukraine, which work with diseases like COVID-19, while also accusing the Biden administration of covering this up, claims which are directly based on Russian disinformation. Gabbard’s accusations are in turn rebroadcast by Russia propaganda outlets to further the country’s policy goals."

So Mitt Romney says it and you believe it? And most of the things she said I happen to agree with her about the similarities of our two countries.
Who she is and what her motivation is I do not know nor do I care. As of now she’s not even a politician.

newolddude

Nah, she's older. Will fade. Be sure to put them in bikinis in a mud pit with a guy who looks like John Candy.
But the first 45-60 seconds of a Lake attack would be an unprecedented fury of manicured nails, gnashing teeth, and 4 inch heals. She'd also be swinging her vacuum cleaner like a club.

vantexan

So Mitt Romney says it and you believe it? And most of the things she said I happen to agree with her about the similarities of our two countries.
Who she is and what her motivation is I do not know nor do I care. As of now she’s not even a politician.
She's the one that caused Kamala Harris to withdraw from running for president after slamming her in the debate. She's Army Reserve, and has her head on straight about the military and a lot of things. After tanking Kamala the Democratic establishment came down on her so hard that she recently withdrew from the party. A declared independent now. Likely not to return to politics with the lucrative FOX gig.