Tulsi Gabbard leaves Dem party

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’m happier than I have ever been in my adult life. I’m off of work at 15:30 everyday and learning a valuable skill. Just hangin around here to see what I’ve missed. Isn’t much, still just a conservative boomer circle jerk and stale Fox News takes.
Screw

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I’m happier than I have ever been in my adult life. I’m off of work at 15:30 everyday and learning a valuable skill. Just hangin around here to see what I’ve missed. Isn’t much, still just a conservative boomer circle jerk and stale Fox News takes.
Fox News doesn't set conservative news trends, shows how out of touch you are, stop listening to the MSNBC take on the right

vantexan

You have people in their late 30s still paying off their loan they got to get an education. It’s not free here. Public schooling is trash as well.
If they're living under hardship with a worthless degree the question remains why didn't they go into something in demand that pays well? If they're having a tough time because along with their student loans they're paying on an expensive car and nice apartment why should everyone else bail them out?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
If they're living under hardship with a worthless degree the question remains why didn't they go into something in demand that pays well? If they're having a tough time because along with their student loans they're paying on an expensive car and nice apartment why should everyone else bail them out?

Maybe they didn’t know. all I’m saying is college should be free. You shouldn’t need a loan to get educated. I don’t think that’s an extreme left idea

vantexan

Maybe they didn’t know. all I’m saying is college should be free. You shouldn’t need a loan to get educated. I don’t think that’s an extreme left idea
Apparently needing a loan is a left idea. Universities tend to be run by mostly liberals and professors are mostly liberal. The cost of higher education has risen much faster than inflation and has been doing so for years. Guess who are getting paid very high salaries?

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Apparently needing a loan is a left idea. Universities tend to be run by mostly liberals and professors are mostly liberal. The cost of higher education has risen much faster than inflation and has been doing so for years. Guess who are getting paid very high salaries?

It’s not a left idea. everything here is a business. Ultimately comes down to the money. Easier to have a dumbed down society than educated one.