Twelve Step Program Experience ( On Topic Please)

quad decade guy

do you ever get tired of hearing yourself ramble on ?

serious question....

reminds me of a song....!
Ok. Back at ya.

Do you ever get tired of attacking me?

You just can't wait to be hateful.....why? Do YOU really think anyone in the same way, cares what you think?

And while your sentences are briefer and need to include pictures(to fill in the cognitive gaps)(yours).....

bbsam

Staff member
Well you sure piled on me. In one of my threads. It was a pure attack. Now, I understand where the hate comes from.

Btw, offensive to who? Lot's of hate on BC......most of it gets a soft pass.....and very political even with mods.
If people can’t take offensive, maybe they should stay off the internet. It’s a cesspool in here especially anything having to do with politics. Snowflakes should melt elsewhere

bbsam

Staff member
@quad decade guy

1617543424394.png

See what I mean?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Ok. Back at ya.

Do you ever get tired of attacking me?
IMO
I really don’t view this as an attack, maybe not a great natured response but not to the point where I view it as an attack.
You just can't wait to be hateful.....why?
IMO Talking about hating, being hateful or using other “hate”language can be inflammatory and should only be used when absolutely certain hate is actual what we are dealing with.
Do YOU really think anyone in the same way, cares what you think?
I care what everyone thinks.
And while your sentences are briefer and need to include pictures(to fill in the cognitive gaps)(yours).....

quad decade guy

Ok. Fair enough.

Now.....is that what they are? Communist, Liberal Jews?

And for context.....Why do they approve of the destruction of Israel and all Jews?

So, if in fact that's what they are......how would you have me identify them for the question?

Noting that none of "them" have responded.....

I think we are at a good place here.

I look forward to your response.
If people can’t take offensive, maybe they should stay off the internet. It’s a cesspool in here especially anything having to do with politics. Snowflakes should melt elsewhere
This is very interesting. So, as a moderator...... YOU are advocating for offensive language or "if you can't take it....".

And that's why I'm in queue.....assuming so....

So, I'm asked to "take it".......but not able to respond in kind? Very curious.

Please have the courage to respond publicly.

Thanks.

quad decade guy

That's a bit much
A bit much....what?

Commie(Communist) Liberal Jews.....Bernie Sanders? Let's start there...the guy who honeymooned in Russia....

He is a Communist Liberal Jew.....yes?

I write Commie to abbreviate.

I'm a proud conservative white male. It is what it is.

That's the problem with you guys.......you conveniently ignore the details.......when they make you look bad...very bad.

This is commonly known as hypocrisy......

Ok. Fair enough.

And for context.....Why do they approve of the destruction of Israel and all Jews?

So, if in fact that's what they are......how would you have me identify them for the question?

This is very interesting. So, as a moderator...... YOU are advocating for offensive language or "if you can't take it....".

Thanks.
Screenshot_20210404-133516.png

bbsam

Staff member
Ok. Fair enough.

Thanks.
They have names. I guess I’d go with names. That usually how we refer to people. Maybe you could copy and paste some of their statements for context. Personally I don’t really think anything about Israel. They seem to be able to take care of themselves and do their own share of bad acting in the region.

As for moderating, that’s not a topic in open forums. I have no idea how you landed in queue. Normally it takes some fairly outrageous antics for that to happen.

As I’ve said, I rarely delete anything. I believe the last thing I deleted was one of my own posts because cheryl asked me to. I still think that was an overreaction by others on BC but it is what it is.

quad decade guy

IMO
I really don’t view this as an attack, maybe not a great natured response but not to the point where I view it as an attack.

IMO Talking about hating, being hateful or using other “hate”language can be inflammatory and should only be used when absolutely certain hate is actual what we are dealing with.

I care what everyone thinks.
Well an attack: aggressive action taken against someone or thing.

But just "not a great natured response....."

But in the eyes of the one it was directed toward......I "view" it as so. See? I'm curious why you soft peddle such behavior? Do you think ANY neutral observer of the give and take, especially he(assuming) towards me would not find it "aggressive"?

Btw, I did not say I didn't care what he thought....I was asking why he thought anyone else did?

Btw, it is also curious as apparently you define being hateful.....what's it going to take? The man wants me canceled........this is "maybe not a great natured response"? Really?

While you ramble on about a great many things....

quad decade guy

They have names. I guess I’d go with names. That usually how we refer to people. Maybe you could copy and paste some of their statements for context. Personally I don’t really think anything about Israel. They seem to be able to take care of themselves and do their own share of bad acting in the region.

As for moderating, that’s not a topic in open forums. I have no idea how you landed in queue. Normally it takes some fairly outrageous antics for that to happen.

As I’ve said, I rarely delete anything. I believe the last thing I deleted was one of my own posts because cheryl asked me to. I still think that was an overreaction by others on BC but it is what it is.
Fair enough.

PM me for the other "stuff". I would really appreciate some insight to the "problem".

Or have the person responsible contact me. Please.

BTW, I have made "contact" but given no response by the responsible authority. I think that would be at least fair.

I'd like to have "fairly outrageous antics" defined....

A bit much....what?

Commie(Communist) Liberal Jews.....Bernie Sanders? Let's start there...the guy who honeymooned in Russia....

He is a Communist Liberal Jew.....yes?

I write Commie to abbreviate.

I'm a proud conservative white male. It is what it is.

That's the problem with you guys.......you conveniently ignore the details.......when they make you look bad...very bad.

This is commonly known as hypocrisy......
I think it's time for you to retire