Twelve Step Program Experience ( On Topic Please)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Well an attack: aggressive action taken against someone or thing.

But just "not a great natured response....."

But in the eyes of the one it was directed toward......I "view" it as so. See? I'm curious why you soft peddle such behavior? Do you think ANY neutral observer of the give and take, especially he(assuming) towards me would not find it "aggressive"?

Btw, I did not say I didn't care what he thought....I was asking why he thought anyone else did?

Btw, it is also curious as apparently you define being hateful.....what's it going to take? The man wants me canceled........this is "maybe not a great natured response"? Really?

While you ramble on about a great many things....
Ok then.

Just my opinion.

quad decade guy

we call people like you anti semites in these parts
An odd statement considering what has been stated by me....but then that is your MO. A total disconnect. Although the hate is always there.

Say, you might look up anti-Semite.

I'd add a lot more....but it would just be censored.

Integrity

Binge Poster
But yet....what about the hate? Somehow it's justified?

I wondered where the hate comes from on BC.

Do you think many of those like you(in your responses and such) are just angry drunks? Not only hateful responses but said and used against others with your power(Mod). Where there is no ability to respond for the victim.

Are you attempting to destroy those of dissent(BC) as in people not embracing your addictions?
Please stay on topic, this thread is not about you.

I appreciate your contributions but not contributions that intentionally or unintentionally redirect or derail the thread from the intended topic to the topic of your problems on the BC.

Integrity

Binge Poster
i took it as you slapping his hands so as not to mess up your oh so informative thread
I understand.

I appreciate that. (You mockin my threads??)

I just don’t want to have @quad decade guy feel attacked, or feel I am expressing hate in any way while still trying to encourage him to not derail posts intentionally or in intentionally.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But yet....what about the hate? Somehow it's justified?

I wondered where the hate comes from on BC.

Do you think many of those like you(in your responses and such) are just angry drunks? Not only hateful responses but said and used against others with your power(Mod). Where there is no ability to respond for the victim.

Are you attempting to destroy those of dissent(BC) as in people not embracing your addictions?
Maybe one of these days you’ll quit crying victim. But my hopes aren’t high.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Step 6

“Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.”
I'm not there. I have an addictive personality, don't struggle with alcohol, but sex and weed sign me up. Both have led to major downfalls in my life. But they both have led to the blessings and success I and those around me have today. So you take those out, I'm not me, this isn't my existence. Perhaps everything serves it's purpose.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm not there. I have an addictive personality, don't struggle with alcohol, but sex and weed sign me up. Both have led to major downfalls in my life. But they both have led to the blessings and success I and those around me have today. So you take those out, I'm not me, this isn't my existence. Perhaps everything serves it's purpose.
Thank you for sharing.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Thanks for sharing
I have a story to share.

This one time when my wife and I were it yet married but still together I got blasted and got this chunky (ya know not like a whale but certainly no hard body like right in @MyTripisCut wheelhouse) any way where was I? Oh yeah so we get blasted and start fooling around. She tells me she never learned to play the clarinet at school. Even for her fiancé. Oh ok so I thought I’d teach her. Poor girl worst clarinet player ever. Zero skill wouldn’t take instruction. Heard she’s recently divorced. Not surprising.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have quite a few friends and associates in AA.
Most are still selfish JO’s, but they don’t drink.
In AA we have a recovery saying “when you point your finger at someone always remember you have 3 pointing back at you”

The singleness of purpose of AA is to help people to not drink.

For some this is the only great change that they will experience.

Not drinking just has to be enough.