Twelve Step Program Experience ( On Topic Please)

Integrity

Binge Poster
I turned my will and my life over to the care of A.A. over 30 years ago and it has definitely helped me with the problem I went to the fellowship for.

A.A. has also helped me in so many other ways over the years.

barnyard

KTM rider
I have been in the secret handshake society for 31+ years. I have to remind myself constantly what I have no control over in my PC.

"Dude, if you are this obnoxious now, I cannot even imagine how obnoxious you were when you drank."

Integrity

Binge Poster
I have been in the secret handshake society for 31+ years. I have to remind myself constantly what I have no control over in my PC.

"Dude, if you are this obnoxious now, I cannot even imagine how obnoxious you were when you drank."
Thanks for sharing,

I don’t find you to be obnoxious at all.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Step 4 is the beginning of a lifetime practice, it can be suggested that you first have a look at those flaws in you which are acutely troublesome and fairly obvious.

Have you looked at your flaws recently?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One has to be completely *ed up to come on BC (or any such SM site) and recite AA steps for no apparent reason. Do you not realize how you are degrading a serious program? You may be a Dog Day Afternoon kind of guy...
If you don’t like the discussion topic, you may be more comfortable in a different discussion thread.

Or maybe, if you don’t like the discussion topic, you may be more comfortable friend*king yourself! :raspberry:

Integrity

Binge Poster
When trying to avoid step 5 a difficulty that can present itself is “what comes to us alone may be garbled by our own rationalization and wishful thinking.”

Integrity

Binge Poster
Step 6 often moves the serious person to notice that if he has been granted a perfect release from alcoholism,why then shouldn’t he be able to achieve by the same means a perfect release from every other difficulty or defect?