Twin Hill Cooling Towel

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
How many washes will it take to not feel like steel wool on your neck? All for the low low price of what, $30? They sure as hell aren't going to hand them out for free.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How many washes will it take to not feel like steel wool on your neck? All for the low low price of what, $30? They sure as hell aren't going to hand them out for free.
That's the thing that amazes me about the new uniforms.

I have just a few old ones still. They feel like silk sheets compared to the new ones.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
IMG_2346.GIF

rod

Retired 22 years
All the annual budget for keeping trucks and employees cool is spent keeping all the computer crap at a constant 72 degrees year around in a special climate controlled room at each center.

robot

Has A Large Member
Side note ,

Twin Hill pants suck. They're all baggy like damn clown pants...

Think I'll have to keep wearing my Riverside pants even though the metal latches are missing from the front now

JL 0513

Side note ,

Twin Hill pants suck. They're all baggy like damn clown pants...

Think I'll have to keep wearing my Riverside pants even though the metal latches are missing from the front now

The shorts are awful. The crotch hangs about 5" below your crotch. So uncomfortable. Constantly have to cinch them up whenever I step up.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

They are supposed to last through 1500 wash cycles. I imagine they will be free, I wouldn't pay one cent for these. A decent one retail is under $10. I thought Roswell Hub got to test all the new stuff, Forest Park Hub is treated like a red-headed stepchild among the four Atlanta Hubs.
does it come in brown?

Twin Hill is calling the color "Desert Palm" instead of UPS Brown.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They are supposed to last through 1500 wash cycles. I imagine they will be free, I wouldn't pay one cent for these. A decent one retail is under $10. I thought Roswell Hub got to test all the new stuff, Forest Park Hub is treated like a red-headed stepchild among the four Atlanta Hubs.

Twin Hill is calling the color "Desert Palm" instead of UPS Brown.
Roswell is absolutely terrible right now, ask your center manager why no one wants to come here.

Box Ox

I imagine they will be free

You bet! I'm imagining contract negotiators pointing to their distribution all across the south as a great reason why heavy dispatches on 100+ degree days are no problem!

"What cargo area heat and ventilation problem? Just wear your Company-supplied cooling towel and you'll be fine!"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Roswell is absolutely terrible right now, ask your center manager why no one wants to come here.
I can't imagine any place can be worse than Forest Park Hub. At least you have Car Wash! I have to clean my own windows to see the road. The turnover is so bad they have new hires touring the building every night. We have so many new drivers I can't name most of them in my Center.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I can't imagine any place can be worse than Forest Park Hub. At least you have Car Wash! I have to clean my own windows to see the road. The turnover is so bad they have new hires touring the building every night. We have so many new drivers I can't name most of them in my Center.
We have the same problem, including sups. They fired 4 all at one time for doing some shady stuff. We are at the breaking point where drivers are bringing back missed pieces on regular days. We have two sups who aren't even certified to drive package cars.

jaker

trolling
You bet! I'm imagining contract negotiators pointing to their distribution all across the south as a great reason why heavy dispatches on 100+ degree days are no problem!

"What cargo area heat and ventilation problem? Just wear your Company-supplied cooling towel and you'll be fine!"
With the towel you don't have that problem so now you have 16 sec to close the bulk head door