Twin Hill Cooling Towel

babboo25

Banned
I would pay for a dry fit material uniform, would be well worth the money to me. I wore a new shirt and shorts Fri and i swear it felt 10 degrees hotter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We have the same problem, including sups. They fired 4 all at one time for doing some shady stuff. We are at the breaking point where drivers are bringing back missed pieces on regular days. We have two sups who aren't even certified to drive package cars.
This company had better get their :censored2: together and fast.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I don't ask lmao, friend* that, I laughed in my supes face and said I'll piss here and show you a real leaker.
Real tough guy.
IMG_0128.GIF

JL 0513

You need to get the 7" inseam. I don't have that problem. Chicks dig it.

I can't do the short shorts. I get the knee length ones, although they end up being too long. They go past the knee and binds the knee when you bend.

I wish Twin Hill could actual take a human model to design some clothes.

Box Ox

I can't do the short shorts. I get the knee length ones, although they end up being too long. They go past the knee and binds the knee when you bend.

Maybe what's considered knee length in America is full pants length in Asia and Twin Hill just gets confused.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I wish Twin Hill could actual take a human model to design some clothes.
I think they are supposed to go past the knee. they call them Mormon shorts here.

We have a few short round guys that they go down their shins about halfway.

iowa boy

Hell, that's probably one leg from a pair of pants or a sleeve off and old long sleeve shirt.

We all know how Twin Hill likes to "repurpose" our uniforms.

Boss handed these out to us today at our PCM. Thought is was fitting they handed these out when our high today was 85, not 3 weeks ago when we started hitting and stayed in the 90's with heat indices up in the 105 to 110 range. Really came in handy...