Twin Hill Cooling Towel

It can get embarrassing depending on the clothes or crotch length. I was very happy that it was so cold and wet here so early in winter that my jacket was long enough for damage control. I have to get dress pants either taken in or loosened at the crotch (depending on style), and it really takes my relationship with my tailor to a new level. It can be downright embarrassing at times. Definitely not at the beach tho, hahaha!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
It can get embarrassing depending on the clothes or crotch length. I was very happy that it was so cold and wet here so early in winter that my jacket was long enough for damage control. I have to get dress pants either taken in or loosened at the crotch (depending on style), and it really takes my relationship with my tailor to a new level. It can be downright embarrassing at times. Definitely not at the beach tho, hahaha!
I know how you feel, man. If I go too long without trimming my toenails, they will poke through my socks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Iam thinking @Indecisi0n would be very interested to meet you